Fashion Novanot getting all my purchased items

C Dec 02, 2018

I placed an order with Fashion Nova on November 6th, 2018. They then sent me a confirmation email showing me my 4 purchased items and my payments details. When my package finally arrived it was minus one of my items and the included packing slip was only showing 3 items shipped. So now starts the stupidity of dealing with this horrible company! I immediately emailed to find out where my missing item was and it took them 2 1/2 days to respond only to be asked to email them at copy of my packing slip. I not only emailed them a copy of packing slip I also included my confirmation email showing what I purchased. Three days went by, I received an email almost identical to the first one asking for the packing slip AGAIN. I emailed the whole thing again. Now, 4 days later they email me and tell me they are closing the ticket because they have not heard from me! Can you believe I actually emailed everything for a third time, and the very next email I get from them is asking me to take pictures of the items I received and send to them. WHAT, are you kidding me, whats wrong with this company, they don't trust their own packing slip? They just keep stringing me along. If you order from Fashion Nova, you do so at your own risk, you have been warned. I ordered previously 2x and did not have a problem. I guess I got blindsided and they are $26.99 richer for it. I will never order from this pathetic company again!! I hope this complaint can help at least one person not buy from this company.

• Ba
    Barbie l Dec 02, 2018

I ordered 12 items at early black Friday sale 、 7 days later I received an automatic mail told me they are delay so I can cancel my order if they didn't ship it in 7 days from my order day . And if I don't cancel it they will cancel it automatically and refund money 、it was the weekend of Thanksgiving 、 nobody will answe the phone even I call、 so I sent them an e-mail、I didn't want to cancel my order because I bought it at early black friday sale. They never replied my e-mail.
    After 10 days I oreded、 I got a mail said they shipped 、 I ordered 12 items but I only received 9. And two shirts are all broken、 I sent them a mail and attached the photos、 few days later I received an automatic mail which is the same mail I received before they shipped my item: It said if they short some items I can cancel or they will cancel it and they will refund money 、 I already got the same automatic message 、I don't want to receive same automatic mail again and again、 I called but it was automatically reply. I made this order only because that 3 items、those my favorite items、 but they cut those 3 and send me the rest items including two broken shirts、that made my order had no sense. I don't know if fashion nova really will refund my money for the missing items.