Farmers Insurance — bad customer service
I was in a auto accident recently so I contacted my insurance company the day of the accident wich was 09/02/08 to make a claim. I gave them all the information that was needed. My adjuster had told me that he would get back to me asap. Well a week goes by and I called my adjuster back he was not there so I left a message. He didn't return my call so I called him the week after and again did not pick up again so I left another message. Then I contacted my adjusters supervisor which was not answering as well and I left him a message. Finally my adjuster called back saying that he had gotten a hold of my whitness but he didint get a hold of the other party involved in the accident. He said that it might be another week before he would get back to me. So I waited thinking that he was doing something to help me. I call him back in a week later and he didn't answer again so I left a message. The next day he calls me back but I was not home and he left a message saying that he is not handling my case anymore and said that its been transferd to a subragator. So I call back to talk to my insurance company and they don't seem to know who my subragator is and my adjuster was not at his office. The help line suggested that I contact the other partys insurance. I was so mad so I hung up and I endend up doing all of the leg work. I made a claim with the other insurance and told them what had happened. The other insurance Unitrin is still trying to locate their client. It's been almost been two months since my accident and I don't know what to do so I am writing you. Please help me reslove my problem. Thank you.
Sincerely, Lydia Pors
More Farmers Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Farmers Insurance - renters insurance is a rip off!
- Farmers Insurance - lake of help from my dm thomas mundell
- Farmers Insurance - auto insurance
- Farmers Insurance - unauthorized billing
- Farmers Insurance - no responsibility
- Farmers Insurance - nerissa berry is not trustworthy
- Farmers Insurance - claim #3008087539
- Farmers Insurance Group - auto insurance - bait and switch
- Farmers Insurance Group - dirty business / auto insurance
- Farmers Insurance - response time in settling a claim