Farfetch.comfraud

L

This website is a fraud. They have taken money from my account after canceling my order without any reasons. They have not responded to any of my emails. Stay away, this website is a FRAUD!

• Fa
    farfetch.com Nov 02, 2011

Dear lat7,
    Would you be so kind as to provide us the email address used to place your order and also to contact us?
    Please note that you can also contact our customer service to get further details about the cancellation of your order using the link below:

Thank you.