Farfetch — fraud
I have been reading the previous complains and I feel so [censored]in pissed because when you open your bank account and you see this [censored]in company that has charged you an enormous amount of money you would love to set everything on fire.
So the possible option is the company itself or some [censored]in kunt spammer that is enjoying stealing. Who should be held responsible now? What am I doing with the response of the company telling me that "you ve been a victim of fraud, somebody cloned your card and they [censored] you up". Who we should believe if im just sitting the [censored] down in a chair in costa rica? In the bank accou t it appeats fartech douglas gbr.
More Farfetch Complaints & Reviews
- Farfetch.com - they do not honor what they've put up on their website and neither do their suppliers 
- Farfetch - counterfeit products - boutique verified
- Farfetch.com - they took some large sums of money from my bank account and I haven't even ordered anything from them 
- Farfetch - order cancellation and not refunding money
- Farfetch.com - clarification from the ceo 
- Farfetch - I'm very disappointed with farfetch
- Farfetch - wrong size
- Farfetch.com - the shoes do not fit
- Farfetch.com - would never recommend them to a friend
- Farfetch - fraud