Farfetchthey sale fake kenzo sweater

Z

I buy two kenzo sweaters from farfetch. They are totally different with the same style swearters sale in the authorized kenzo franchise. Material is
different, prints Is different, label is different, even the size is different even though they are both XS. The manager of kenzo franchise told me that these two kenzo Sweaters are fake ones😱😱.I complain these problem to farfetch. They gave the explanation very funny. The difference is caused because of apply by different manufacturers. But they are exactly same style and shows produce in same country. I trust kenzo will keep the same style sweater in the same size. They just say if you are not satisfied with goods, just return. Pleas we don't want to waste money to buy fake one. Once you are being found what are you doings, you just chicanery . I say I need more explanation then they just disregard my email. Really bad service. Guys please open your eyes, farfetch sale fake ones.

RESOLVED

• Farfetch's response · Dec 12, 2016

Greetings,

Thank you very much for taking the time out to provide us with your feedback. We are truly sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your recent shopping experience.

As your review did not include order details, would you please be so kind as to contact us on [email protected] with your order number? We certainly wish to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.

If you wish to speak to us in the meantime, you may contact us directly on +[protected]. We are reachable 7 days a week.

Once again, we would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused by your shopping experience. If there is anything that we can assist you with or you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Warm Regards,