The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Fantastic Sams — they burnt my head!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I went there to get a simple highlights. Nothing out of the ordinary. She did the highlights in foils. Everything was fine until I got under the dryer. The back of my head started to burn terribly. I jumped up and started puling the foils out of my head since the hairdresser would not. This resulted in my hair falling out and having a bald blistered open wound on the back of my head that was about 2"x2". Took five months and about 20 doctor visits to get the wound healed. It was still bald. I was then referred to a plastic surgeon. I have since had 3 surgeries trying to replace the hair. Nothing has worked and I still have a bald spot along with hideous scars from all the surgeries now. The plastic surgeon did a scar revision too. That part is still awful. I have a lawsuit against them. I would not suggest going to Fantastic Sams, at least in Florida.
More Fantastic Sams Complaints & Reviews
- Fantastic Sams - past employee complaint
- Fantastic Sams - perm didn't take, offered to re-do, then damanded payment again
- Fantastic Sams - overcharged!!
- Fantastic Sams - deceptive pricing
- Fantastic Sams - awful haircuts
- Fantastic Sams - the manager simply refused to refund my money
- Fantastic Sams - worst ever
- Fantastic Sams - horrilble owners
- Fantastic Sams - hair
- Fantastic Sams Franchise Corporation - service