Resolved Family Dollar — employment
I have worked for family dollar for only 4 months and it is hell. My job title is a cashier however you have to do everything in the store at the same time. If you've ever been in a family dollar you know how busy it is and you're expected to run the register alone, stock the shelves, clean up, you're usually given about 6 things to do "inbetween customers" when there is no in between because its so busy . you dont get a break at all no matter how many hours you work. I was even told by the manager that she can't give breaks because it will take time away from what she has to do. The district managers harass the store mangers forcing all this pressure on them to get all these things done when its impossible with only two people in the store working. I never walked into any other store and saw only 2 people working. One person in family dollar has to do the jobs of 3 people for minimum wage this is modern day slavery .
More Family Dollar Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination
- Family Dollar - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set
- Family Dollar - terrible experience
- Family Dollar - discrimination
- Family Dollar - fire hazard
- Family Dollar - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar - customer service/cashier
- Family Dollar - horrible customer service