Family Dollar — employee felt harassed by store manager
i worked at the Belington family dollar store 3788 since august. I previously worked there 16 years ago the manager insisted on saying negative comments to me everytime I worked. and constantly putting me down because of my boyfriend she did this in front of customers everytime. ive lived in this town all my life and never has anyone in any business ever treated me this way. she also talked about me and other employees to customers and family members. breach in confidentiality. for the short time I worked there we had several customer complaints on her. she cusses customers using the [censored] word all the time. I feel like she needs to be told about respect. I LOVE SHOPPING AT BELINGTON FAMILY DOLLAR. after the last time I worked I didn't go backfor work because I was so upset about how she treated me. I haven't went in as customer because I know shes going to be rude.
More Family Dollar Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in
- Family Dollar - employment
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination
- Family Dollar - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set
- Family Dollar - discrimination
- Family Dollar - fire hazard
- Family Dollar - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar - customer service/cashier
- Family Dollar - horrible customer service