Fairfield Inn By Marriottawful customer service!!

H

Ok, so I lost my debit card, apparently someone picked it up and used it. They booked a room at this hotel. I find out about it the following day because I go to my bank to cancel my card. I start calling the hotel, I go down there. I want to know who has stayed in that room. Now the GM isnt there and not coming back in until Monday and the manager on duty cannot help me, but he tells me that nobody ever showed up for the room. Come Monday I talk with the GM, she tells me she will review the video and get back with me by that afternoon. I call the following day as I ahve not heard from her. She is gone until Wed. I call her on Wed and she says she has not had time to look over the video but will right now. I call back Wed afternoon and she tells me She will call me, she is being pretty rude at this point. So Thur mid morning (almost 7 days since this happened) she tells me she reviewed the video but has no audio and she does not know if its morning or evening and does not have time to look that back that far. She then tells me that my card was swipped thru their machine and someone did in fact stay in that room. I asked her if they require picture ID, I was told no. She said she has done all she can to help me. I told her that no she hasnt, I am not paying 169.71 for a room I did not stay in, I did not authorize. I was told, well call our 1-800-marriott if you dont like my answer!