Facebook — online public conduct
I have been a Facebook member for almost 20 years now. Having origionaly switched from Myspace. However during the past 3 or 4 years I have noticed a marked increase in agressive and downright nasty behaviour from some individuals. Poking fun at others, or starting an argument for no good reason. It could be as simple as a Man saying "I love Red Roses", and then that getts followed up with a comment like "You must be a reall pussy face, Laugh, Laugh emoji" Even laghing at someone who's made a simple spelling mistake seems to have become the norm now days. And its not a little light hearted fun followed by "sorry dude I was just having some fun with you"... No, its downright nasty and evil tormenting behaviour. I am very dissapointed that Facebook seems unwilling to place greater controls on users behaviour toward others in these respects. Cyber bullying has become an online Sport for some people. They seem to look for someone with a kind or gentle heart and then see how long it take to tear that person apart !. I am now at the point where I am probably going to quit Facebook. I do not need the stress of reading all the [censored] from these people. And Facebook show no sign of being willing to adress the problem !.
More Facebook Complaints & Reviews
- Facebook - relationship status on facebook not working 
- Facebook - candy crush saga game 
- Facebook Inc. ® Lucky Gift Splash Promo Award Payment - this is genuine or scam 
- Facebook.com*nww93229m www. Fb. Me / Cc CA - eroneous charges 
- Facebook - federal government grants winners list 
- Facebook - fraudulent sellers!!
- Facebook - facebook unfairly blocking messenger — again.
- Facebook And Myspace - abuse on facebook and myspace 
- Facebook - 3 charges on my credit card
- Facebook - blocking