Facebookfacebook lockout

Hi I have had my account tampered with. My info and stuff is spoofed and obviously cant be trusted. I have had my account stored on my phone and my notebook for awhile now and never had this issue as far as it being used by someone else. I find that this is very unfair that my account is locked out and that I need to reset my pw. This is very concerning and frustrating. I believe that if my account was accessed by someone else this is your security problem. I am now afraid to access my account due to the speculation that someone has tried/gained access to my account. I am afraid if I reset my pw my info was still compromised due to your company's security settings. I am also not going to restart a new facebook account where I have had only this one and do not want to go through the whole process again. How is it possible for someone to gain info to my account? I find that I should be able to log in from my previous used devices, but this is not so. Someone has changed my pw or something. when I try to reset my pw its all in gray, does this mean my account is deactivated? my account is under Candace V Ford Port orchard wa. please email with a response. I also would like to know who this was that compromised my info.