Having problems with Ezpopsy?

Ezpopsy reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 16, 2016. The latest review Online clothing purchase of a dress was posted on Jun 3, 2021. The latest complaint Purchased goods not received, no response from company was resolved on May 16, 2021. Ezpopsy has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 20 reviews. Ezpopsy has resolved 10 complaints.

Ezpopsy Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ezpopsy Customer Service. Initial Ezpopsy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ezpopsy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ezpopsy. Discuss the issues you have had with Ezpopsy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ezpopsy Complaints & Reviews

EzpopsyOnline clothing purchase of a dress

Placed my order and received no confirmation email. The only way I knew it went through was by checking my bank transactions, payment went through immediately of course...I assumed a confirmation email would follow. I was wrong. I have sent three emails. First to check on the status of my order and request an invoice, no response. When the item arrived it was far too small and I had actually anticipated this and ordered a full size up even though the website guaranteed the clothing to be true to size, had all US sizing clearly marked according to measured proportions, completely inaccurate. So I sent my second email asking how to return, they wanted the order number that was "included in the package". There was nothing in the package but the dress, it didn't even have tags on it so no skew number or anything. When I explained this in my email inquiry they stated my order did not exist. Third email, requested a return label to have the dress returned and the correct size sent, response stated again that my order did not exist. What is the recourse here?

• Ezpopsy's response · Jun 04, 2021

Dear customer,

sorry we didn't receive the emails you mentioned. It's probablt sent to the no-reply system email. Kindly contact us at service[email protected] and send us the transaction info given by bank. It can help us to find your order. We usually reply within 24 hours (weekend& holiday excluded). If you didn't receive our reply in 24 hours, kindly check the junk mail. Thanks.

EZpopsy Team

May 16, 2021

Ezpopsy — Purchased goods not received, no response from company

I have not received the item Sexy Silk Printing Sleeveless Jumpsuit Color: Multi Size: 27 which wa...

Ezpopsyreturn and refunds

You may be tempted to buy something from them by the beautiful colors of the dresses. DO NOT! Sizing is for Chinese customers and when you'd need to return your incredibly small dresses, you'd come across unbelievably dishonest "customer services". They'd first advise you not to send them back by a courier service (UPS, DHL, etc.) because they'd claim they may be charged by customs... But, I now realize that the reason they do that is to deceive you and claim later that your parcel was not received, was lost in the post, etc., etc. They are unbelievable crooks!!!
    AVOID BUYING FROM THEM OR YOU WILL LOSE MONEY, BE CHEATED, AND WASTE YOUR TIME!

• Ezpopsy's response · Mar 09, 2021

Dear J., Order#[protected] you said the parcel was returned on 9th Feb and delivered to us in a week. But according to the picture you offered, it said posted on 16th Feb. If it's returned via fast delivery as you mentioned in the email, please let us know the tracking number which will be helpful. Anyway, if the parcel arrives afterward/confirmed to be lost, we'll let you know.

• Updated by Julia_george · Mar 09, 2021

And here is how they will steal you money: asking NOT to use a courier and under-declaring the value of the goods returned so that later these crooks can claim they did not receive the parcel:
        ...

If it's your final decision to return, kindly ship the items back by standard shipping (ordinary mail service), which is postal service( no import tax usually ) .
        Don't ship back by express shipping (DHL express, Fedex, UPS, TNT, ect), which will cause import tax .(Refer to our return policy carefully.)
        Please put the order number inside the return parcel (Fill in the return note card if you have received it).
        Also declare the parcel with low value, usually $15 USD only.
        Here are our return instructions and return details :

**************************************************************
        Return address
        Receiver : Wang Yi Hai (Ezpopsy )
        Address:Room215, Building34, Xinhua SOHO Workshop, #59ShiXiang RD,XiaCheng District,
        City: HangZhou City,
        State: ZheJiang Province,
        Country : P.R.China
        Post Code: 310000
        Phone: +86 0571-[protected] / +86  [protected]
        (Above info is all necessary . Please write clearly on the return parcel with clear and correct format. )
        **************************************************************

Ezpopsyorder [protected]

I placed two orders with Ezpopsy.
      Orders [protected] + [protected]
      I never got these products.
      I paid for these orders $761.19 USD and didn´t get all the product, I only got refund for $193.17 USD.
      I need missing $568.02 USD are paid back.

They don´t provide proof of delivery.

They offered $130USD refund.

I need all my money back.

Leticia Arreola

Dear Leticia Arreola,

We've refunded fro the sold out items.
          The rest items was delivered at 7th June.
          You didn't contact us untill Novmber.
          However, DHL keep delivery proof within 3 months.
          Info will be refreshed afterward.
          In this case we're unable to offer delivery proof.
          But the parcel should be delivered successfully via DHL already

EZpopsy customer service

Ezpopsyproduct and service

I recently ordered a black dress from this site; in the picture it looked so elegant, in reality it was awful. The quality, the fabric, the style everything about it was horrid. I immediately decided to return it. However, no return documentation is provided, for this you have to call Hong Kong! This I did and I was forwarded an email with instructions; I'm not hopeful. The instructions are long, you are told to return at low value and by a standard rate service. This I did for a cost of £18 which I believe is not refundable. Now after reading this site I'm not too hopeful at receiving my full refund. It angers me that company's get away with scams like this. To anyone reading this, and you still have not made your purchase - DON'T! you will be disappointed.

Dear Sarah JC,

We'll offer full refund after receiving the returned parcel.
            If you didn't receive it, please contact us at [email protected]
            We'll check for you.

EZpopsy Customer Service

Ezpopsyduplicate purchases

I have been trying to contact Ezpopsy for a bit, and I haven't received a call, email or message.
          On April 24, 2019
          I made an order for a yellow dress and told me that my first transaction did not go through. I was confused and repeated the process three times, only to be charged with ONE DRESS. Later found out from my bank that I purchased three dresses. I was fuming, emailed their company three times and called three times.

All I request is an email back with this company and receive money back for duplication of purchases that were not confirmed by me.
          Thank you.

Dear Angelica,

According to the record, your problem was solved at 5h May.
              Payment of duplicated order has been returned already.
              Please feel free to contact us at [email protected], if you have any other concerns.

EZpopsy Customer Service

Ezpopsy — clothing

I ordered AUD$640.39 of clothing which was nothing like it appeared on the site. I returned it all at a cost...

Chongqing

Ezpopsy — refund of order

My order was nothing like the pictures. I sent it back as instructed, at a cost of AUD$82, but when the...

Ezpopsy — misleading, deceptive

Purchased Vintage dress recently, did not not send complete outfit . When notified said they ran out of part...

Ezpopsy — clothing company

#[protected] ordered on 23/02/2018. I ordered a beautiful silk dress for my best friends beach wedding...

Ezpopsy — avoid at all costs

Everything is terrible. How come I have nothing positive to say?? I purchased two dresses from them and...

Ezpopsy — be careful

Very disappointed with their service. I bought seven items but got only 3 low-quality things. They said the...

Ezpopsy — I will not buy from them again!

I sent back the dress because it did not fit. Ezpopsy support said that they will send out a replacement a...

Ezpopsy — horrible

Hello, I have an issue with Ezpopsy and I want them to contact me as soon as possible. I have purchased four...

Ezpopsysecond dress never arrived

I bought two dresses from Ezpopsy back in October and it is now February 2017 and I received only one dress. First dress arrived in mid November and when I contacted Ezpopsy customer service they said that I need to be more patient and wait for the second dress. From the very beginning it seemed strange that they shipped my dresses separately.
            Anyway, I decided to give them a chance. In December I contacted Ezpopsy and asked for a refund, but they claimed that was impossible and said that I'll get my dress soon. In early January they said that dress was no longer available and offered me a refund and I agreed. Still no sign of my money and I can't reach anyone from Ezpopsy! This website is not to be trusted!!

• Ezpopsy's response · Feb 04, 2017

Apologize sincerely for the inconvenience caused to you.Kindly send email to [email protected] and they will send you return proof.
                Thank you .

• Ka
                Karolina Yordanova Mar 02, 2017

Awful quality and awful and customer service

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! Awful quality, and awful service!

To start with the delivery was slow. Secondly the item was of really poor quality. Thirdly when I attempted to return the item the company were reluctant to provide me with an address; instead they attempted to convince me to keep the item by suggesting I wash the item and they would offer me a 25% discount (this offer of a discount started at 10%). Once the address was finally provided and the item posted back I chased up whether they had received it after about two weeks; they continued with their shenanigans; telling me they were checking whether the item had been received by them as they had moved office.

I also wanted a refund for the postage fee as I felt they had not contractually obliged to posting out the item due to their delay tactics! They continued to dispute this and I feel they genuinely believed their reasoning!! No gesture of good will! They offered me a voucher instead - clearly not getting the message that I was unhappy with the service and item!

I cannot go on to describe the palaver I have had. However I asked Paypal to intervene to resolve the issue.

This company should have a massive warning stating do not shop with us unless you want to be robbed blind and experience what poor service is really like.

Comments

Ezpopsy — bad website!

This is a scam, do not believe any positive reviews you see online!! I saw a lot of positive feedback and...

Ezpopsy — total scam!

I ordered two dresses. The quality was very, poor (nothing like on the website pictures). I paid £97 for...

Ezpopsy — total joke!

I have ordered some clothing from www.ezpopsy.com and after my order was placed I decided to check the...

Ezpopsy — avoid this scam!!

Do not buy anything from these cheaters! They scammed me and many other people, so please, save your hard...

Ezpopsy — scam site. no way to contact customer service

This website seems like another scam and I have no idea will I ever receive my order or not. Ordered a...