Menu
Ezpopsy company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

28 complaints
13 resolved 15 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Ezpopsy customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Ezpopsy. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
M
1:38 am EDT

Ezpopsy - Fack company.. No orders

I did an order on 220 no reply email

Fake content number

No reply messenger

Fake tracking number order

Plz I need my money or my order

I left all my contacts info everywhere in your media

No one contact me..

Even the facebook is fake and cannot send a ylink from it..

Everything is suspicious

Plz help me or contact me on my phone if you are not fake or whatsapp me

[protected]

6:08 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I got my order with rusted button and badly made knit dress (as pic 1) which was not as they described on their website. Their return policy is very tricky(as pic 2). I shipped it back for return as they required anyway for $27.75 out of my pocket (as pic 3 & 4) on Dec 20th, 2021. It’s been 2 months, but they haven’t issued refund yet.

12:33 pm EST

Ezpopsy - Black long coat

Hi,

I have placed my order 13 days ago, and was charged. However, I never received an order number, tracking number, nor shipping information. I want to get this coat asap! I need to get information on this. Was it shipped? Is it in process? If you were to tell me that it will still take some time, I can wait, I really need the coat. However, there needs to be communication. Please let me know the status of my order. Thank you so much!

K
4:46 am EST

Ezpopsy - Denim mermaid dress

I ordered this dress twelve days ago. I have no order number but the money was taken from my account. I just want to know where my dress is. Please check this out soon, I never spend this much money on myself and my husband thinks I got ripped off. Thank you. Kathy Yore 19 Arthur street Battle Creek Michigan 49015 [protected]@gmail.com [protected]. There, what other information could you possibly want? You took money from my account. Send me my dress

Desired outcome: I want my dress

10:57 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

MUST BE CANCELLED WITHIN 24 HOURS. Need to cancel an order from [protected]. Will not arrive on time. The web address for their Customer Service is not valid. Can not find any other web address to contact. No phone number listed so that I could call them. Please help. Order#[protected]. Nina Wareham

H
3:34 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am trying to obtain a refund for a product which was not as described. I have contacted the service team at Ezypopsy as directed on the website. They will not give me the address to which to return the parcel. I have emailed them 4 times and they continue to ask if I would rather keep the item they will not give me the address.

D
10:11 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Theirs no customer service contact by email or phone number no address for contact this is a two party SCAM I received the wrong item and the wrong sizes their is no type of print out with my order number on it, no return address and no type of contact to the business EZPOPSy also my Bank don't have any contact information

View 0 more photos
D
4:39 pm EDT

Ezpopsy - Order no.#[protected] - need return information now!

Hello,
I ordered this sundress - https://www.ezpopsy.com/Products/boho-v-neck-embroidered-backless-long-sundress-130972.html
for a beach wedding. It looked very pretty in the ad but when I receive it, I was very disappointed. The dress is poorly made, with loose threads and strings hanging down. Even if it fit well - which it does not - I would return it because of the poor quality.

I emailed ezpopsy's customer service several days ago at [protected]@ezpopsy.com and have not heard back. Please send me information on how to return this item as soon as possible for a full refund.

I found the mailing address but not the return phone number, which I believe I need to return the dress. Please send me the complete instructions to return the dress.

Thank you!

Desired outcome: Mail back the dress and receive a full refund.

11:15 am EDT

Ezpopsy - Online clothing purchase of a dress

Placed my order and received no confirmation email. The only way I knew it went through was by checking my bank transactions, payment went through immediately of course...I assumed a confirmation email would follow. I was wrong. I have sent three emails. First to check on the status of my order and request an invoice, no response. When the item arrived it was far too small and I had actually anticipated this and ordered a full size up even though the website guaranteed the clothing to be true to size, had all US sizing clearly marked according to measured proportions, completely inaccurate. So I sent my second email asking how to return, they wanted the order number that was "included in the package". There was nothing in the package but the dress, it didn't even have tags on it so no skew number or anything. When I explained this in my email inquiry they stated my order did not exist. Third email, requested a return label to have the dress returned and the correct size sent, response stated again that my order did not exist. What is the recourse here?

Desired outcome: Full refund or correct size sent

C
7:49 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have not received the item Sexy Silk Printing Sleeveless Jumpsuit Color: Multi Size: 27 which was ordered April 16. You did not respond to the follow up inquiries I sent on May 3 and May 6, or the complaint made on May 10 through your website. I originally ordered three items on April 16, 2021 with Order NO.[protected], and paid for expre...

5:55 am EST

Ezpopsy - return and refunds

You may be tempted to buy something from them by the beautiful colors of the dresses. DO NOT! Sizing is for Chinese customers and when you'd need to return your incredibly small dresses, you'd come across unbelievably dishonest "customer services". They'd first advise you not to send them back by a courier service (UPS, DHL, etc.) because they'd claim they may be charged by customs... But, I now realize that the reason they do that is to deceive you and claim later that your parcel was not received, was lost in the post, etc., etc. They are unbelievable crooks!
AVOID BUYING FROM THEM OR YOU WILL LOSE MONEY, BE CHEATED, AND WASTE YOUR TIME!

Update by Julia_george
Mar 09, 2021 4:08 am EST

And here is how they will steal you money: asking NOT to use a courier and under-declaring the value of the goods returned so that later these crooks can claim they did not receive the parcel:
...

If it's your final decision to return, kindly ship the items back by standard shipping (ordinary mail service), which is postal service( no import tax usually ) .
Don't ship back by express shipping (DHL express, Fedex, UPS, TNT, ect), which will cause import tax .(Refer to our return policy carefully.)
Please put the order number inside the return parcel (Fill in the return note card if you have received it).
Also declare the parcel with low value, usually $15 USD only.
Here are our return instructions and return details :

**************************************************************
Return address
Receiver : Wang Yi Hai (Ezpopsy )
Address:Room215, Building34, Xinhua SOHO Workshop, #59ShiXiang RD,XiaCheng District,
City: HangZhou City,
State: ZheJiang Province,
Country : P.R.China
Post Code: 310000
Phone: +86 0571-[protected] / +86  [protected]
(Above info is all necessary . Please write clearly on the return parcel with clear and correct format. )
**************************************************************

L
10:34 am EDT

Ezpopsy - order [protected]

I placed two orders with Ezpopsy.
Orders [protected] + [protected]
I never got these products.
I paid for these orders $761.19 USD and didn´t get all the product, I only got refund for $193.17 USD.
I need missing $568.02 USD are paid back.

They don´t provide proof of delivery.

They offered $130USD refund.

I need all my money back.

Leticia Arreola

S
11:43 am EDT

Ezpopsy - product and service

I recently ordered a black dress from this site; in the picture it looked so elegant, in reality it was awful. The quality, the fabric, the style everything about it was horrid. I immediately decided to return it. However, no return documentation is provided, for this you have to call Hong Kong! This I did and I was forwarded an email with instructions; I'm not hopeful. The instructions are long, you are told to return at low value and by a standard rate service. This I did for a cost of £18 which I believe is not refundable. Now after reading this site I'm not too hopeful at receiving my full refund. It angers me that company's get away with scams like this. To anyone reading this, and you still have not made your purchase - DON'T! you will be disappointed.

2:49 pm EDT

Ezpopsy - duplicate purchases

I have been trying to contact Ezpopsy for a bit, and I haven't received a call, email or message.
On April 24, 2019
I made an order for a yellow dress and told me that my first transaction did not go through. I was confused and repeated the process three times, only to be charged with ONE DRESS. Later found out from my bank that I purchased three dresses. I was fuming, emailed their company three times and called three times.

All I request is an email back with this company and receive money back for duplication of purchases that were not confirmed by me.
Thank you.

11:09 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered AUD$640.39 of clothing which was nothing like it appeared on the site. I returned it all at a cost of AUD$82. I received $161.50 less than the total refund, which they alleged was due to "differing exchange rates". When I told them that was (as it is) rubbish, they then alleged I had retained one of the dresses (as if I'd want to!).After weeks of...

3:41 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My order was nothing like the pictures. I sent it back as instructed, at a cost of AUD$82, but when the refund finally arrived it was for only two-thirds of the amount. First they tried to justify it by claiming it was because of a difference in exchange rates between then and time of purchase (rubbish) and now I am being accused of retaining part of the...

8:25 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Purchased Vintage dress recently, did not not send complete outfit . When notified said they ran out of part of the outfit but still sent . Wanted me to pay fro freight back to china and any tax for their deceptive and misleading practices. Have tried to resolve but met with poor customer service offering a 20%discount to keep the part shipped outfit . Not...

C
4:48 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

#[protected] ordered on 23/02/2018. I ordered a beautiful silk dress for my best friends beach wedding. Every day Ezpopsy adds greet me as I read the news, when I had not received notification of despatch: I started to feel sick. I have tried contacting all of their web page contacts, nothing works does it! These people are obviously thieves. Their site...

F
4:35 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Everything is terrible. How come I have nothing positive to say?? I purchased two dresses from them and waited for two months for them to arrive. I think it's very very very long. You can't make your customers wait for that long. When I saw the dresses the first thing I wanted to do was to throw them away. They were terribly made of a very cheap material...

F
3:04 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Very disappointed with their service. I bought seven items but got only 3 low-quality things. They said the items I ordered were out of stock, that's why I didn't get anything. Excuse me but you charged me for them, so please send them to me and I don't care what you will have to do for this. Or just refund and I will never come back. Until then I will...

Ezpopsy contacts