EyeCandy'sThey will not send your product! This is a scam!

J

I placed an order for over three pairs of contact lenses on November 25th. When I went to check out it offered express shipping . Express shipping states the product will take 2 to 3 business days processing and then 3-5 business days for transit.

When I placed the order they replied immediately and said my order has been processed, now the status is product awaiting shipment. It has been roughly 5 business days and the status has not changed. I know it has not been that long, but then I got curious and tried to ask customer service for help.

When I tried to click 'help', it redirected me to another page and requested for me to re-type the password. I know I am typing the password right, but it won't let me log in. For a website that claims to do worldwide shipments all the time, I started to become concerned with the order I placed. If this website is legitimate it should not be difficult for the customer to reach customer service or help. This website has removed the help option from the backend and just put a link for 'help' on the page that does not work.

I started looking at online reviews and the majority of the customers that had ordered from this website never received their product or their money back.

Since I paid an additional 30 USD for express shipment, I want my product to come on time. Looking at the timeline now, I do not think the product is going to be coming on time or if at all.

I want eyecandy to respond to my inquiry to where my order is? Will it be on time? If not I want my money back as soon as possible.

My order is #192474, I just want a response! You can not charge someone extra shipping if you have no intention of expediting the shipment.