Menu

S
Author of the complaint
7:34 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Ordered a pair of prescription glasses from http://www.eyebuydirect.com for a price of $128.5 which was paid along with the order submitted via credit card transaction on December 1, 2010. As per the claim on the merchant’s website, http://www.eyebuydirect.com, it was advertised to be delivered within 14 business days.

I sent a status follow-up on 12/9/2010 to which I received a response signed by ‘Gen’ which re-affirmed that order will be shipped within 14 business days.

On 12/17/2010, I sent another follow-up email which was replied by ‘Gen’ on the same day stating that my order will be shipped no later than 12/20/2010

I received an email on 12/21/2010, 15 business days after that my order was submitted and a day later than the promised date, stating that my order is shipped.

I sent an enquiry on 12/21 requesting USPS tracking number. My enquiry was responded by ‘Abby’ on 12/27 providing the USPS tracking number, 9101969010386682163195. That tracking number turned out to be a fake with a date of shipment request of 12/9/2010. This is an obvious case of misleading and lying.

I called the customer service, 301.760.7870, and spoke to ‘Ann’ on 12/28/2010, 10:41 AM Central. She re-stated the same tracking number. I tried explaining to her that the tracking number she was giving me is invalid but she shouted over my voice. I requested the refund which she refused to entertain till I return the product.

I restate that I have not received the pair of prescription glasses I ordered.
AVOID http://www.eyebuydirect.com AT ALL COST UNLESS YOU DON'T LOVE YOUR MONEY