Exxonmobilfalse advertising

This is hands down the worst, most poorly operated gas station and customer service in a gas station/car wash that i've ever experienced in my life. With gas over $4.50 a gallon, i opted to get a car wash so i could get the discounted gas rate of $4.30ish.

WRONG. I went to the car wash, paid, got my car washed, then pulled up to the pump. I specifically asked him if the car wash for $4.95 counted towards the gas and he said yes. I went inside to pay and show my car wash receipt and they said it didn't count because i didn't come inside and buy them together. The indian manager for the car wash was there and did NOTHING to fix this. he practically laughed in my face for not knowing in advance to buy the wash and pay for the gas at the same time. this gas station is a complete scam, rip off. they purposely lure customers in with the promise of a lower gas price with the purchase of a car wash, and then DONT GIVE IT TO THEM. false advertising at its best.

i promptly said f this, peaced out, and got my gas elsewhere.