Extended Stay America — hotel was very unsafe
I recently stayed at an Extended Stay in Raleigh, NC 4919 S. Miami Blvd; I was extremely disappointed & will NEVER stay in another extended stay ever again! It was not a safe property, anyone off of the street could enter the hotel & the pool area, the keypads were ripped off of the building. There was very questionable activities going on in the parking lot late at night, there is no security whatsoever. Children were allowed in the hallways unsupervised at all hours (1:30am) there were 2 toddlers no more than 4 or 5 years old with an INFANT totally unsupervised in the hall again this is 1:30am! The infant was screaming, totally not the infants fault or the very young children watching her/him, the father finally appeared off of the elevator at 2:30am and brought them back on the elevator downstairs (we were on the 2nd floor). Again this facility was VERY UNSAFE! If I was given the room for free I would NEVER stay there or any Extended Stay ever again.
More Extended Stay America Complaints & Reviews
- Extended Stay America - illegal monitoring of hotel rooms
- Extended Stay America - employee treatment
- Extended StayHotels / HVM L.L.C. - robbed after they gave unauthorized access to our room
- Extended Stay Hotel - rat poop in bed/rats
- Extended Stay Hotels - dorothy is a horrible manager!
- Extended Stay America - front desk and guest
- Extended Stay America Southfield, MI I 696 - unequal service
- Extended Stay America - dirty room and lobby
- Extended Stay America - illegally spying on their guests
- Extended Stay America - room reservation