Express Scriptspaying for my medication twice.

S

The last date of incident is April 11, 2017. The last rep I spoke to is Tresley. I had spoke to four member services reps prior to Tresley explaining that I paid forty dollars owed to Express Scripts by mail on February 28, 2017. Two money orders numbers R207134060155 amount $20.00. R207134061794 amount $20.00. One was cashed on March 21, 2017. The other payment is lost. The previous reps I spoke to Shelby on 3/18, then Kathy on 3/22, Gad on 3/29. They stated this information about this account would be referred to Accounts Receivable, give them two days and call. NO call from that department. Spoke to Tresley on April 11th. This was not referred to Acct Rec, get a copy of money order send to you. Explained a fee of $27 for a copy. Tresley stated you would reimburse me the fee. Explained you would reimburse me the fee but not give me credit for the lost $20.00 payment. I in turn paid the $20.00 again because my account was blocked. Please advise. Invoice#39-[protected]