Exchanger-zone.com ScammersEXCHANGER-ZONE.COM SCAMMED ME!! BEWARE!!! [Ecurrency Exchanger - Exchangers Zone IS THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE]

C

I was recently scammed of 121 skrill usd by exchanger zone website. i actually found them through Facebook.

Looking at their facebook it looked legit with good customer service and good reviews. so i thought i had gotten to a legit exchanger. i sent them a message on fb telling them i wanted to exchange skrill for paypal or western union if it was possible and the guy i spoke to said it was ok they could do the exchange for me that it will only take 5-15 mins to process.

he then asked for a screenshot of my skrill account page stating they do this so as to know legit customers, i blindly saw reason with this statement and sent the screenshot. After that he sent me an email ([protected]@hotmail.com) to transfer the 121 usd skrill funds to which i did. After getting the funds he asked for my details and told me to wait. About 10 mins later, he msgd me back that "sorry our finance department said they cannot process your transaction that i must make the funds 150 usd in total which is their minimum". This got me shocked because before i sent the funds he never said anything about any minimum amount to exchange. I then got suspicious and told him to send me back my funds to my skrill account. now he gets angry and says "sorry no refund policy" after that he stopped replying my messages and when i message him he reads the message and doesnt reply! its been 2 days now and no funds. i have been sending him messages on his fb, pleading with him for refund of my own money but THEN HE BLOCKED ME! All efforts to contact him through facebook (www.facebook.com/exchangerszone) his skype ID (exchanger.zone) and email ([protected]@exchange-zone.com) proved abortive.

So just to warn u guys if ure thinking of using this person for currency exchange. PLS DONT HE IS A PRETENDER AND A SCAM

• Pr
    Priya Dharshini M Jul 26, 2016

The same Moneyxchanger is now in the name of
    I came to know through Facebook only, I asked exchange fee and processing all. He gave me his skrill ID [email protected] I sent 35 USD and he told to wait to receive equivalent bitcoin. Time was running...After that I was messaging him.no reply from him.he blocked me...