Euroflorist Europeflowers have not been delivered

C

Invoice Nr.: DE4835907
Date: 12.09.2017
Payment: PayPal

I have placed an order for flowers delivery in Germany. I have received an email from DHL saying that the packet has not been delivered as the person wasn't at the address or the person's name is not on the doorbell. I also understood that they would try to deliver it again.
There was no card left at the address to inform of the delivery attempt nor anything to say to collect the flowers from a DHL depot. (As it stands in term and conditions on your website). The contact number that was on the order form has never been contacted either.

I have been ordering with euroflorist for some time now and am very disappointed with the poor service this time. I understand it is a DHL part that failed but I do not know where the packet is now and how can I get it deliver . It was a wedding bucket so it's even more disappointing now that it wasn't there on time.
Could you please resolve the issue for me, either by delivering the flowers again or placing a full refund of the order.

Here is a DHL tracking number from the email if that helps:
Sendungsnummer:
[protected]
Sendung verfolgen

Delivery address for the flowers is:

Margarete Blankaert (Mateblowski) & Filipe Antunes
Kaarster Str. 197b
41462 Neuss
Contact number: [protected]

Sarah 76 Oct 13, 2017

They are really bad. I also have ordered in Germany, but they have not delivered but still took out my money.
    I called customer service. A woman told me off and put the phone down and told me to contact via email I wrote them few emails but i have not received any response. I am seeking for customer right to get refund. Bad service and please do not do business with. They took money and do not post any flowers.