Etsy Hotsnike shoes

C

I purchased a pair of Nike shoes for women and they sent the wrong shoes. I spent $80 of my money and at first I received an email saying they would get back with me with their aftercare shipping department but nobody has contacted me!! I have emailed every day 2-3 times a day and no word from them!
I have no idea who or what to do? I had no idea it was coming from CHINA!!
The Tiffany blue shoes are what I ordered and they sent me green shoes!! It won't let me upload green shoes.

nike shoes