Etsyclosing shop without notice

I had about 50 or so orders, mailed out on May 20th and 28th all of which did not arrive I am a very successful shop and make etsy a ton of money. When I asked for assistance on the matter, my request for how I should deal with all the non-deliveries went unasnwered. I was completely overhwhelmed, a week or so later Etsy emails me saying my listings are not in the search results because of my non deliveries (which I was sending all new ones with tracking or refunding them if I couldn't remake the orders) I responded immeditatly, and asked for assistance on the matter and what they thought I should do. I emailed the same person over 15 times in 3 weeks, they suspended my shop 3 weeks later with NO explanation, and than email today saying that i have been shilling, which is when you buy from yourself to inflate sales and reviews. I was SHOCKED to see almost every single one of my recent reviews DELETED, unless it was less than 3 stars ( i had a bunch of low star reviews just because of the shipping issue.)
Etsy has made up a fake situation, and deleted my shop because of it.
I emailed in an appeal, but I will NEVER shop with etsy every again. They have the worst customer service and refused me phone support.