Etisalatsales agent for providing misleading information

P Nov 25, 2017 Review updated:

We moved to some other location and contacted etisalat agent through security of the building.As we were with du for a long time (7 yrs) and never faced any issues so thought in the same way and opted Etisalat ( big mistake).I was 8 month pregnant and asked agent to provide me the internet connection package only and in return he provided me some package which he told that its 285 aed and phone and tv channels are free and he never mentioned anything else.I was happy to have this packet but when bill generated for the October month i was shocked (450 aed) and contacted him again and for that he told that it was technical mistake and he deposited the rest of the amount.I filed a complaint in etisalat and then got to know the whole story that he cheated and sold the plan for his own numbers.i have all watsup evidences and seeking justice for the same.
Regards,
priyanka
[protected]

• S
      Dec 02, 2017

Their service is starting to become crappy as time goes by. I've been living here for 17 Years it was when Etisalat was the only network provider at the time, you would have thought they would improve but they are really slacking off. Today I came to inquire for Iphone X but none of the IDLE employee bother to approach/entertain us with the product so I could decide wether to buy it of not. GET YOUR [censor] TOGETHER ETISALAT. The next time this happens to me I will definitely record everything and share it to the whole world to know that down below is really [censor] job. They probably just hire people they can pay with low salary rather than those who can actually work properly. WHAT A LOSER!!