Etisalatetisalat elife

A

Hello. I am amjad. I shifted from abu dhabi to dubai and requested for my services to be changed to dubai on 4th may 2017. My account number is [protected]. I got a call on 6th may that a technician would come the next day (7th may) and do the needful. From 7th may till jow no body came. I am calling twice every day and every time I am being told by bunch of intelligent people that today some one would come. The 101 team asks me to call appointment team and when I call there they say call 101. Its really pathetic and ridiculous. Etisalat jas such bad service and delivery. I cant imagine this is happening in uae and then in dubai.