[Resolved] Etihad Airways — service
To whom it may Concern
I am very disappointed with the service that I have been getting.
1- My journey started from sydney, I originally booked my seating 8c from Abou Dhabi to Islamabad, that allocated seat wasn't available for some unexplained reason. Which that issue was resolved in Abou Dhabi they upgraded me to business class.
2- I wanted to reschedule my flight from Karachi to Abou Dhabi, I called Etihad customer service spoke to Umair on the 7/8/18. 3:50am Abou Dhabi time he wasn't helpful at all.
The price he give me to reschedule is $1200 and if I need to purchase a new ticket is $400. So I told he to book a new ticket he replied to check with my travel agent because I might loss my ticket from Abou Dhabi to Sydney.
I called my travel agent and he fixed it with $ 350.
3- I have requested an upgrade to business class from Karachi to Abou Dhabi and Abou Dhabi to sydney.
I get to Karachi airport spoke to Etihad check in desk I was told that they can't because they can't host me as there is no food.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad - lost baggage 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - bad customer service and causing unwanted stress
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage