[Resolved] Etihad Airways — missing retro claims - silver guest member [protected]
Dear retro claims I sent you an email on Sunday 5th march regarding my missing points. I took an Alitalia return flight from London Heathrow to Sicily via Rome. I gave my Etihad membership number to the Alitalia booking dept and it showed on all my boarding passes. I have been back in the uk since Saturday 4th march and see that I have still not been credited with these points. This is very frustrating as I hoped to use them to put towards an upgrade on flights I'm taking with you on either 28th march or 19th April. There are currently award seats available on both flights but I'm not able to book as these missing points have not registered on my account. I'm extremely disappointed that you have not got back to me since you sent an automated email on Sunday. I feel that this is a very poor service. I am a silver member and a frequent customer of Etihad.
Here is my membership number.
All the boarding passes for this flight where sent to you in my last email to the retro claims team on Sunday 5th march.
Sent from my iPad
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response · Mar 09, 2017
Dear R Hargroves,
Thanks for contacting us. We can certainly get this over to our team for you, we would need the booking reference in relation to the missing miles too. Come back to us to help accordingly *Gill
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad - lost baggage 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - bad customer service and causing unwanted stress
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage