[Resolved] Etihad Airwaysmissing retro claims - silver guest member [protected]

R Mar 08, 2017 Review updated:

Dear retro claims I sent you an email on Sunday 5th march regarding my missing points. I took an Alitalia return flight from London Heathrow to Sicily via Rome. I gave my Etihad membership number to the Alitalia booking dept and it showed on all my boarding passes. I have been back in the uk since Saturday 4th march and see that I have still not been credited with these points. This is very frustrating as I hoped to use them to put towards an upgrade on flights I'm taking with you on either 28th march or 19th April. There are currently award seats available on both flights but I'm not able to book as these missing points have not registered on my account. I'm extremely disappointed that you have not got back to me since you sent an automated email on Sunday. I feel that this is a very poor service. I am a silver member and a frequent customer of Etihad.

Here is my membership number.
[protected]

All the boarding passes for this flight where sent to you in my last email to the retro claims team on Sunday 5th march.

Regards

Richard Hargroves

Sent from my iPad

• Resolution Statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response · Mar 09, 2017

Dear R Hargroves,

Thanks for contacting us. We can certainly get this over to our team for you, we would need the booking reference in relation to the missing miles too. Come back to us to help accordingly *Gill

• R
      Mar 10, 2017

Thanks Gill, for getting back to me. I have now resolved the issue with your team. Many thanks for your prompt response
    Regards
    RH

• E
      Mar 12, 2017

Most welcome, we're glad to hear this has been resolved. Thanks for the update, have a great day *Gill