[Resolved] Ethan Allen — table top
In July 2008, I purchased a dining table to be used in my newly remodeled kitchen. Furniture took 3 months to be delivered. (toast/cotton) were the color stains of the wood. In addition, 4 cushioned dining chairs were coordinated. After one week of using the table with a cloth and mats, the matte table top finish began to wear down and form shiney spots which looked like grease spots from afar. It gave the appearance of a dirty, greasy table. A repairman came out to "take pictures". Ethan Allen responded by saying that this is normal wear and tear. Hah!!. One week later and this is NORMAL. They refuse to do anything else, however, they do recommend that I have a Guardsman re-finish, at my own expense. I will NEVER purchase from them again. In today's economy, I don't think they will be getting too many customers to spend their prices for such crummy quality. Also, my furniture chairs were made in China and the seats have no bottom supports. I'm waiting for the day when the cushions will just fall to the floor. Crummy customer relations at a very HIGH price. Stay awayfrom them!!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Ethan Allen Customer Care's Response · Jan 06, 2009
At Ethan Allen we are committed to providing our clients with superior service and a total design experience. We would like to take this opportunity to offer our assistance. Please contact us at 203.743.8663 via telephone or email Paula Mandeville, our Director of Retail Services at [protected]@ethanalleninc.com.
More Ethan Allen Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - Terrible company 
- Ethan Allen New Impressions Dining Table - Poor Quality / Poor Customer Service 
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - Sales associate attitude 
- Ethan Allen - Horrible quality 
- Ethan Allen - Poor Workmanship/Poor Customer Service 
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - Buyer beware 
- Ethan Allen - Do not purchase from them
- Ethan Allen - Delivery delay (6 weeks late, at best!)
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - price increases as of september 18th, 2018 
- Ethan Allen - Shame on them