Ethan Allen New Impressions Dining Table — Poor Quality / Poor Customer Service
I purchased a $900 Ethan Allen New Impressions Dining Table in November 2007, thinking that this table would be of tremendous quality that would last a lifetime.
Within two months the finished surface of the table began to blister and crack, revealing unfinished wood beneath. When I called Ethan Allen they told me to use a pen to color the unstained wood. I did that and it looked terrible.
I called Ethan Allen Service Center here in Atlanta since the Ethan Allen Store where I bought the table shut down. They sent out a technician to look at the table. It was obvious as this man came through my front door, not even saying "hello", that he had no intention of backing any warranty. Four days later I got a call saying that the technician and the customer service manager "reviewed the pictures" and determined that "it was not under warantee." Surprise! Surprise! They told me that I put something hot on the table (I did not). They refuse to take responsibility for shoddy workmanship. They must have rampant complaints and in order to actually stay in business, must ignore them.
Ethan Allen is NOT "Your Mom's Ethan Allen"
More Ethan Allen New Impressions Dining Table Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - Terrible company 
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - table top 
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - Sales associate attitude 
- Ethan Allen - Horrible quality 
- Ethan Allen - Poor Workmanship/Poor Customer Service 
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - Buyer beware 
- Ethan Allen - Do not purchase from them
- Ethan Allen - Delivery delay (6 weeks late, at best!)
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - price increases as of september 18th, 2018 
- Ethan Allen - Shame on them