Esso — unethical staff behaviour, no services provided
Trans-Canada Hwy & Ptr 248 Hwy 1, Elie, MB R0H 0H0 Esso.
We wanted to fuel in Gas on our way from Winnipeg to Saskatoon so we had to stop at the Esso gas station on our way to fuel up but the attendant at the time refused to give us gas just because our car didn't have a license plate on it and it was on temporary permit. Also after refusing to give us gas for which we wanted to pay first she sweared at us to get us out of the store. We are Esso's regular costumers collecting rewards and giving business to you guys. But we didn't expect this rude behaviour from a staff leaving us stranded in the middle of nowhere. I hope Esso takes this seriously and take certain measurements to ensure that this does not happen to someone else.
Seriously slang words ?
The location of the store is provided above and the time and date was
25th of November, Sunday
Around 10 to 11 am in morning.
More Esso Complaints & Reviews
- Esso Gas Station - car wash
- Esso Gas Station - car wash & rude clerk
- Esso - rude, racist remarks made by clerk
- Esso Gas Station - threats and obtaining my visa
- Esso Car Wash - Broken Tail Light
- Esso - trauma head injury
- Esso - def pump
- Esso - self service gas station
- Esso Lindsay, Ontario - texting on cell phone while pumping gas
- Esso - inappropriate language by staff