Essocar wash

H

I got my car washed at the Esso at Weston Rd and hwy 7 on December 23, 2016. Once the wash finished I usually inspect my car as i look around my car I noticed scratches on the tip panel of the door then I look walking around and I notice more scratches everywhere now. I then called the phone # provided on the receipt to address any concerns or comments and a man picked up said hello not even introducing himself as an Esso employee I thought I might called a wrong number but than I asked is this esso? The man said yes I then explained my concern to him but he was very dismissive and told me to go to the station the next morning (today) to show him the damage. I still went to the attendant at the gas station to show him the damages he came out with me to see the damages and took photos of it and told me to come back tomorrow to speak with the owner of the station named Naji. Ok so this is where the situation got interesting, myself and I husband who was with me at the time of the car wash went the next morning to speak with the owner. As soon as I walked in the station I saw a older man at the counter wearing plain clothes no uniform. I asked to speak with the owner and he started raising his voice at me stating that his car wash didn't damage my car. I told him to please come out with me so I can show him the damages he hesitated but came out. As I was showing him he started to yell at me saying that I'm making this up and that I'm a liar. At point there was no way to get a word in as he wasn't letting speak. He then walked away and left us with no resolution. My husband then went back inside to further speak to him. My husband told him that there no reason to speak us that way and his customer service was horrible. The owner Naji then said that he will call the police to have them be the judge but I know full well the police are there for that. He still insisted to call and once he did he told the operator that he needs the police to be present as we are causing a disturbance. We only there to show him the damages and to come to a resolution. The operator stated the police will not be attending as this is a civil matter. The operator asked the owner to pass the phone to us and she told us that this is a civil matter and have it go to civil court. We definitely will take it to court. I urge no one go to that esso station on the corner of Weston Rd and hwy 7. The staff there are extremely rude and have no respect for their customers. I felt very respected by the owner Naji. Bad business practices!