Complaints & Reviews

Unable to access Iris in Chat room

Signed up for service after much urging by Iris, but have been unable to enter the Chatroom where Iris shows available. I'm asking for a refund of my monies. Mollyrobin

ESPchat May 18, 2012

Dear MollyRobin,

If you need assistance, please contact our customer service office at: 1-877-668-0781. We would be happy to assist you.

You may have difficulty accessing the chat room if you are logged in from a device such as a cell phone or a tablet. You need to have Flash Player installed in order to use the chat room. To determine the exact cause of the problem, you would need to contact our customer service office so that we can assist you.

ESPChat.com Customer Care

Charged my credit card and have not responded

i paid for "Melody" a pyshic to provide several readings and to join the "Inner Circle so that any pysic could respond to questions when entering site. Have had no contact from "Melody " or even been able to be able to enter this so called "Inner Circle". I was charged 35.99 on my credit card for this service which I have not received
When entering this site you receive someont to read the tarot cards which is not what I was to receive.

ESPchat Apr 20, 2012

Dear Annette,

We just want to confirm that your membership to ESPChat.com has been canceled and you were issued a full refund to your credit card on April 18, 2012. Our customer service has made several attempts to contact you, but you have not responded. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us: 1-877-668-0781.

On 1/12/12 you signed up for the $24.00 yearly membership. The $24.00 pays for a one year subscription to the Group Psychic Chat on our website. This service allows you unlimited access to psychic consultations 7 days a week from 9:00 AM to Midnight EST. We see that you did log in to the site on two occasions and use the Group Psychic Chat with Iris and Lilly. You could have looked at the Psychic Schedule to see what times Melody would be online. She is available for the Group Psychic Chat every day.

On 3/6/12 you paid $15.99 to upgrade to our Inner Circle membership. This membership allows you 10 minutes to use towards the Private Consultation with the psychic of your choice. In order to redeem your 10 minutes you have to log in to the site and click on “Private Consultation.” You can choose Melody from the list of available psychics. Our records show that you did not log in to the site to use your 10 minutes of private consultation with Melody.

We want to make it clear that the services you signed up for were made available to you, but you did not use them. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

• Ca
    Carrie54 Jun 28, 2012

Were is my money form canceling my membership!? Do I have to get a lawyer?

ESPchat Jul 10, 2012

Dear Carrie54,

Refunds take about 3 to 5 business days to process on your credit card. If you have any questions concerning your refund, please contact our customer service office at: 1-877-668-0781. We would be happy to assist you.

ESPChat

• Id
    I don't remember Jul 22, 2012

Gwendolyn wrote that she was going to refund my initial $24.00 & give me a free chat...a $15.99 value if I would join her inner circle. My acct was charged $24 & $15.99. I want my $24 back. I will eat the $15.99. You don't need to tell people one thing & do another. I never used the "free" chat. Gwendolyn is good. She can reel you in. She's a charming grifter!

SENT ME SOMETHING IN THE MAIL AND NEVER AKSED FOR IT

i SUBSRIBE TO TARA OR BETHEA FOR 1.00 A MONTH. THE KEEP ON ASKING TO BUY THIS NECKLACE IVE ALWAYS DECLINDED. I RECEIVED SOMETING IN THE MAIL THAT APPEARS TO BE A NECKLACE. I NEVER WANTED THIS ITEM.
I HOPE THEY DIDNOT CHARGE MY ACCOUNT B/C I WILL BE CHECKING AND WILL BE GETTING A LAWYER TO LOOK INTO THIS
NOT RIGHT TERRIBLE BUSINESS ETHICS

JULIE SIDWELL
I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL ANY ACTIVITIES WITH YOU I HAVE TRIED TO UNSCRIBE SEVERAL TIMES
I WILL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN

ESPchat Feb 29, 2012

Dear Julie,

Our records indiciate that you registered for ESPChat.com on February 8, 2012. You joined our yearly membership for $24.00 and then upgraded to our Inner Circle for an additional $15.99. The gift that you received in the mail is your Sacred Angel Charm that was promised to you when you made your purchase. Enclosed with your free gift was a detailed letter explaining what the gift was and listing our contact information so that you could contact our customer service department if you had any questions whatsoever. We are concerned, because we do not see any attempts by you to contact our customer service department. Please contact us so that we may assist you. Our phone number is: 1-877-668-0781. Someone from our office will be contacting you if we do not hear from you.

ESP Chat is nothing more than an obvious Scam

ESP-chat.com is another fraud and obvious scam exactly like Tara-Medium.com. They send out these "convincing"...

Unautherised payments

On checking my bank statements I am absolutely horrified to discover that I have been paying for ESPCHAT.COM (which I have never been on and have no intentions of using) £25.19 a month since April 2011. Please, please cancel this membership immediately. DO NOT TAKE ANY MORE PAYMENTS FROM MY ACCOUNT AS I AM UNEMPLOYED AT THE MOMENT AND SIMPLY CANNOT AFFORD THIS!!! THIS TYPE OF EXPLOITATION SHOULD BE ILEGAL.
As I have never used this site can you please please re-emburse my money which comes to £101.41 plus a £1 fee for every transaction, I have not got an up to date bank statment which no doubt further payments have been taken!!!

ESPchat Sep 27, 2011

Dear Janice,

On February 1, 2011, you signed up for a monthly membership to ESPChat.com and logged in to use the public chat room. Since you did not cancel your membership, your credit card was charged the membership fee each month. Following your request, we just canceled your subscription to ESPChat.com and issued a full refund to your credit card.

ESPChat.com provides you with an easy way to cancel your membership at any time by simply logging in to your account and clicking the “Membership Cancellation” button. You can also contact our customer service office at this phone number: 1-877-668-0781, or at this email address: [email protected] You were sent an invoice for each charge to your account. Our contact information is listed on your invoice and our phone number is listed next to the charge on your credit card statement.

If you have any questions concerning your cancellation or your refunds, please do not hesitate to contact us.

• Su
    successones Oct 30, 2011

Be WARNED!!! ESPChat is an obvious scam, out to steal and commit felonies.

People need to do their due diligence with anything online nowadays. Think about it, would a real reputable company or psychic charge you $2 per month for an entire year, promising to turn your whole life around!??

Are you kidding me?? Actual psychics do not even charge they just offer an initial consultation. And when they ask you to pay for an advanced consultation, you can bet the fee will be $160 or higher depending on how quality their work is. Most often REAL psychics will have hundreds of testimonials offered for free, with people actually emphasizing the very genuine realistic help they were able to provide. Also nobody hesitates to spread positive comments about them, so next time you get hit with one of these please, please do a quick search on them.

If its littered with negative comments and you don't see positive stories, 100% of the time its a scam. Run as far away as you can because they're criminals and will steal. It started out as $2 per month, then quickly skyrocketed to $29 a month. Block their email address and report them to the IC3 complaint hotline.

ESPchat Oct 31, 2011

Dear successones,

ESPchat is a distinctive online psychic website that offers a variety of written and live psychic readings to our members daily. Our staff of professional psychics must be tested and screened for their accuracy and experience before they can become a part of our team. They are all schooled in the esoteric arts and all reside in the United States.

We are a young company, but have received glowing reviews from our customers who are thrilled with our site and the advice of our psychics.

Melody is very gifted and talented. She is very professional and has a wonderful attitude. I love her cheery disposition. There are others I really do like, Gwendolyn is very good….I won $1k with her lucky days, Lilly is spot on, Michael is amazing, Priestess is so outstanding and understanding, Ibiza is very caring and Ava is intelligent and very confident. I am grateful for their messages. Thank you.
    N.A., Arizona 7/11

I am telling my friends to sign up for espchat.com…. Thank You B.M., Pennsylvania 6/11

We offer a variety of services to accommodate our customers’ various personal and financial needs. For a nominal amount, customers can participate in live chat rooms and ask questions to the presiding psychics. This service provides unlimited access to psychic services for a very reasonable fee. We have many satisfied customers who log in daily to take advantage of this service.

For those who seek more personal one-on-one time with a psychic, they can opt for a personal, one-on-one live chat with the psychic of their choice for a fee that is more in keeping with the usual charge for private consultation. One handy option with our site is that customers pick the length of their psychic consultation, meaning you can choose to regulate the time you wish to speak, and therefore the price.

We have a dedicated staff, including customer care and technical teams, who respond to all administrative and/or technical issues. We do our best to make sure that each one is resolved. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at: [email protected] or 1-877-668-0781. We will be delighted to answer any questions about our service and our website.

ESPchat Customer Care

• Su
    successones Oct 31, 2011

Sure, I'd be willing to believe you if there was examples of these glowing testimonies.

Do you have any videos?
    Any documentation for these glowing testimonies?

Oddly I have asked thirteen people what they thought of this service, and have seen nothing but run of the mill complaints. I searched about this Melody and found out she has used another name. There seems to be quite a number of people who claim to receive pre-scripted emails from the ESP psychics network. I invite you to explain why your service sends out prepackaged emails to your subscribers, that all look the same. I'm sure they would like to hear it.

they gave me a web site that lead no where and took my money

they aprove and took my money of my card and now you can't get in touch with them no more they scam me out of my money and they got my card number as well

ESPchat Aug 25, 2011

Dear Matthew Coles,
    You can easily access our service by going to: www.ESPChat.com and clicking on "Member Sign-In." We are confused by your complaint, because our activity log shows that you have logged in previously and participated in a consultation in our public chat room. We also received emails from you that contradict what you are stating in your complaint. We have issued a refund to your credit card for you today and canceled your membership. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service office: 1-877-668-0781, Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST, or at: [email protected]

Unacceptable

I had come across an advertisement, which is why you guys are having so many customer complaints. I thought that 12$ for the year was it, then I get charged 40 more dollars for what, free ten minutes? All I was trying to do was get a tarot card reading, and instead found my account charged for something I don't even want a part of. I have emailed you twice, called every day, multiple times a day for the last week and have always heard the Auto message that the lines are closed. This is Unacceptable. I would truly appreciate some customer service, since your so willing to take someones money you should have an open phone line. whomever can refund me FULLY, needs to do so very soon.
To anyone new, this is NOT worth it, advertising scam on all points. I do not doubt that there might be some value in the people who are in the chat rooms and such, but whoever they're working for is honestly just screwing them over. This is how you loose business.

ESPchat Aug 22, 2011

Dear Bringmesolace,

We just wanted to confirm that we have canceled your membership and issued a double-refund to your credit card for you on August 21, 2011 following an email request that you sent to: [email protected] Our offices are closed Saturdays and Sundays, but we can be reached Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST at: 1-877-668-0781.

You signed up for our $12 yearly membership on August 13, 2011. On August 18, 2011, you chose to upgrade your membership for an additional $27.99. This was an optional upgrade that you chose to participate in by clicking on the "Yes" button.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Customer Care

Charged my card & never heard from them

Of course like A idiot I feel for this scam they are all affilated with each other, I have tried to get a...

Employee misconduct

The people who run Esp chat are extremely desperate to bring in customers, whatever walks of life they may be. Look at the comment on Complaint Review, how sad that Betty tries to cater to people who don't even believe in psychics. She threw away one of the most talented, Bright, Articulate and accurate psychics because certain customers "didn't like her" but Many customers will be very upset about the loss of Camilla. If they knew anything at all about the psychic world, they would know that a client either clicks with a psychic or not, the customer can clearly go to a reader that they click with, which is standard on most lines. But all that this company cares about is catering to mentally distraught people for a measly membership fee, and clearly NOT about their psychics who work for their line, making them money and giving spiritual guidance for those who need it. No respect toward their employees what so ever. And it shows in how upset the customers have been, are going to be, because they have no concept of Quality. Their materialistic eyes are on money only, and are non spiritual, corporate people who happen to run a psychic line. I would never recommend this puppy mill of a psychic line, 75% of their psychics are completely crap. I've seen most of them and Camilla was Genuine.

• Tf
    tfine33 Mar 15, 2012

ESPCHAT complete fraud!!! Took money off card then went to blank page, no confimation message nothing.

ESPchat Mar 16, 2012

Dear tfine33,

In order to determine what might have happened when you tried to place your order, you need to contact our customer service department. We cannot diagnose the problem and find a solution if you do not contact us. Our phone number is 1-877-668-0781.

When you place your order with ESPChat.com you should immediately receive a confirmation page. You should also receive a confirmation and an invoice by email. We cannot be sure what happened until you contact us. We hope to hear from you.

Customer Care

can't cancel

I've tried to contact this company to cancel and can't reach them.
I'm being charged monthly on my credit card for a service I do not want.

ESPchat Jul 11, 2011

Dear Helene,

Your membership to ESPChat.com was canceled in June. You can also cancel your membership by logging in to your account and clicking the "Membership Cancellation" button located in the main menu. If you have any further questions, please contact our customer service office. Our phone number is: 1-877-668-0781 and we are open Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST. We can also be reached via email at: [email protected]

Customer

Dont use and don't want-refund money

I was shocked to see that I had been charged for this whatever it is. I do not use psychics and do not...

cancellation

I tied this site for the 5 day period and cancelled my subscription. i was charged $39.95 for it anyway and...

Fraud

they debted my cc I didn't agree to that. As- a - matter- of- fact There web site was down @ that time...

I want to cancel this

The amount of $39.95 was deducted from my debit card associated with my bank account. I wish to cancel thi...

money withdrawn and had cancelled subscription

I received 5 free days and cancelled subscription on the 4th day and was still charged 39.95 for a service that I only used once.

Terrible customer service

I am writing to complain about the ESP Hair Salon in Norfolk, Nebraska located at 2606 Norfolk Avenue Phone: 371-1135.

My friend purchased a $50 gift certificate for me there and it had a very short expiration date on it.

When I couldn't redeem it in time, I called to ask them if they would still accept it, since it was a large amount. Instead they told me that it was their money now and they didn't have to give me anything. Very rude on the phone.

This salon has no customer service and I will complain about their terrible services anywhere I can until they decide to practice better customer service for me and past customers or they go under.

Don't go to this salon! They will rip you off! Just like they did to my friend!

• Th
    Threatened Nov 05, 2018

Seeking money!! Sends me the following !!!

Terri, you'll suffer 88 days of true regret if you don't act now!

Who does this. It's extortion saying if I don't pay for something I am going to suffer!!!

Thus is totally unacceptable!

• Re
    Reviewer31908 Nov 20, 2018

NEVER online and charging my account for months have never ONCE spoken to a psychic

• Sp
    SpecialK1029 Feb 11, 2019

This esp chat is misleading. I did get my money back but some people might not know how. Esp is the worst form of scam. Very misleading information.
    The sight only wants a low $24.00 for a whole year. Once I got in all they wanted is more money.
    I'm only doing this because some other people might lose a lot of their hard earned money.

• Li
    Lianickie May 05, 2019

I am not able to log in, they say they dont have my email on file i paid and the money was taken off my card i want a refund, i paid 24 dollars, i dont know if something went wrong or this is just a scam, i havent recieved an email or anything i tried emailing the customer service no reply, this reallt unprofessional, i will not reccomend it ever

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices