Aasha Psychic / Aasha-Online.com Logo

Aasha Psychic / Aasha-Online.com

Having problems with Aasha Psychic / Aasha-Online.com?

Aasha Psychic / Aasha-Online.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 21, 2014. The latest review product not delivered as promised was posted on Feb 26, 2017. Aasha Psychic / Aasha-Online.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 12 reviews. Aasha Psychic / Aasha-Online.com has resolved 0 complaints.

Aasha Psychic / Aasha-Online.com Customer Service Contacts

Oliforde Ltd., P.O. Box 86405, Al-Jazeera Al-Hamra
Ras Al Khaimah
United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aasha Psychic / Aasha-Online.com Customer Service. Initial Aasha Psychic / Aasha-Online.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aasha Psychic / Aasha-Online.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aasha Psychic / Aasha-Online.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Aasha Psychic / Aasha-Online.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Aasha Psychic / Aasha-Online.com Complaints & Reviews

Aasha Psychic / Aasha-Online.com — product not delivered as promised

I bought the Tarological_Study_of_Great_Change study by paying Rs923/+ from your site. I have not received...

Aasha Psychic / Aasha-Online.com — aasha psychic

Hi I was very scared for doing this on line stuff. So I kepped putting it off Than the other day I wa...

Aasha Psychic — reading for me

I admit I was guillable to request her reading for a fee of £39. Then she requested another. I have sent a...

Aasha Psychic — grand study reading

Copy of the email of the bought, and since i'm only arguing with her for a refund, I have had email the...

Aasha Psychiceven I unsubscribe the mails I keep receiving it.

I am trying unsubscribe aasha's mails from the past few days but when i go to website and unsubscribe the mail, it say's that you have unsubscribed successfully even though I have unsubscribed I keep receiving mails from her.it's so irritating.

Aasha Pyschic Spiritualist payment made but services not received

I received forecasting / predictions mail from aasha saying about the future. I was adviced to process voucher of rs. 699. 00 for a booklet giving details . After sometime i received mail to process another voucher, and even asking again to pay for the same. They says if not satisfied, refund will be done. Forget about satisfaction, I didn't even received anything, now feel being cheated. Kindly refund the amount.

Aasha Pyschic Spiritualist asked for a refund and heard nothing back

I received email after email from Aasha in August and September informing me how she would help me turn my life around improve my self confidence even how to help me increase my wealth and health for a small fee £39.00. Eventually she convinced me to believe she was a true and trustworthy lady ( I don't think so) on the 3rd of October I payed her the £39.00 order number [protected] She took my money, sent more email still saying the same things over and over, no information regarding what she promised, one of them being if I was unhappy with the reading I can have a full refund. Well what a load of old cobblers I'v ask over and over again for the reading and only received emails asking for more payments, iv asked for a refund and heard nothing back, that's why I ended up here

• He
          Helenaa Jul 20, 2016

Hello everyone, I totally agree with you, I had a consultation with aasha last month, she is very kind and wise person. Thanks to her, I know that I need and how to achieve it. I’m so satisfied by the reading because she gave me the much needed clarity that I needed to know. She has done a great work for me and I thank her a lot.

Chris-i Jun 30, 2016

Hi, I consulted aasha many time and I ‘m so happy by the result; she has picked up what’ around me and what’s coming ahead precisely. most of her predictions are realized as she said, in addition to that she is a very wise and motivating person. I absolutely appreciate what she has done for me.

• Le
          Lena-le Jun 17, 2016

I contacted aasha last year anad I have been very satisfied by her reading. Since I talked with her I felt very good with so much positive forces around me. She is a wonderful clairvoyant. I totally believe in her powers and her words are music to my ears. I really thank her for her help to overcome my depression.

• El
          elisabethhh Jun 03, 2016

Hi, I had the same cases, I contacted aasha for a deep clairvoyance, she said that if no benefits refund will be done. She predict me a lot of thing that I considered impossible, so I asked for my refund and she accept because she sad that each command less than three month can be reimbursed. After a period of time, a lot of what she predict me came true. So I think I wronged her.

john laird May 25, 2016

thats why i, m sending you the the foundations of oracle cashflow guide free, yes absolutely free, the 7 foundations of oracle cashflow, can and will change your life, buy a lottery ticket with the euromillions this friday using these numbers [protected]), and all your dreams will come true, that car you always wanted, that new house, yes, all these things can be achieved with the 7 foundations of the oracle cashflow, heaven has computergenerated espoically just for, i, m look for just 5 instalments of 56.99, yes, 59.99, a steal at the price .

john laird May 25, 2016

i agree i bought a lottery ticket that didn, t win she is a total scammer pearl jammer, do not send her dough as you won, t see it again

Aasha Pyschic — scam

Aasha is the greatest woman fraud who is cheating the people in the name of spirituality and playing with the...

Aasha Psychic and Spiritualistaasha psychic fake promise for reimbursement

Hi, I have been cheated by this fake lady who call herself as a psychic and promised to help you with a money refund guarantee if you don't feel benefitted which is my case. Now she is not even replying to my emails and you can go through the attached emails which shows payment and emails for refund or help. Please help me to get back my refund of 4997+677 INR from this cheat lady. She starts with a free psychic study and then promises to help you with our psychic ability. Then she started by saying how I had a blockaage due my karma and she would do a cleansing so I could attract luck again. Then came the demand to buy voucher for luck, for karmiccleansing, lucky numbers, spiritual fire etc. With each demand came threats that if the voucher was not bought nothing good would come my way. She has with every purchase given a guarantee that if things did not work out as she predicted then she would refund the money all of it. Well I have sent a request for refund but am getting no reply from her email anymore. I want my money back.

Aasha Psychic And Spiritualist — She is not real? Scam

I have ordered a prediction from her but it was computer generated that you can get free of cost online. If...

Aasha- Online.com — refund of amount of rs. 677/-

I received forecasting / predictions mail from aasha staying about benefits & worries going to happen. I wa...

Gurgaon

Aasha Pyschic Spiritualist — reimbursement

Hi I received forecasting / predictions mail from aasha staying about benefits & worries going to happen. I...