Menu
ESPChat Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

ESPChat
reviews and complaints

www.espchat.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.8 41 Reviews

How responsive is ESPChat's customer service?

19 Resolved
22 Unresolved
It's the right time to step up 💪
Selective responses to complaints have never led anyone to the highest rating, so it's really important for ESPChat to put in more effort to meet customer expectations. We recommend that all reviewers provide detailed descriptions of their issues to ESPChat, which will definitely increase the chances of successful problem resolution.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for ESPChat has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

ESPChat reviews and complaints 41

Sort by:

Newest ESPChat reviews and complaints

ComplaintsBoard
V
12:00 am EST

ESPChat Terrible customer service

I am writing to complain about the ESP Hair Salon in Norfolk, Nebraska located at 2606 Norfolk Avenue Phone: 371-1135.

My friend purchased a $50 gift certificate for me there and it had a very short expiration date on it.

When I couldn't redeem it in time, I called to ask them if they would still accept it, since it was a large amount. Instead they told me that it was their money now and they didn't have to give me anything. Very rude on the phone.

This salon has no customer service and I will complain about their terrible services anywhere I can until they decide to practice better customer service for me and past customers or they go under.

Don't go to this salon! They will rip you off! Just like they did to my friend!

Read full review of ESPChat and 4 comments

Hide full review
4 comments
L
L
Lianickie
May 05, 2019 11:33 pm EDT

I am not able to log in, they say they dont have my email on file i paid and the money was taken off my card i want a refund, i paid 24 dollars, i dont know if something went wrong or this is just a scam, i havent recieved an email or anything i tried emailing the customer service no reply, this reallt unprofessional, i will not reccomend it ever

View 0 more photos
S
S
SpecialK1029
Feb 11, 2019 5:58 pm EST

This esp chat is misleading. I did get my money back but some people might not know how. Esp is the worst form of scam. Very misleading information.
The sight only wants a low $24.00 for a whole year. Once I got in all they wanted is more money.
I'm only doing this because some other people might lose a lot of their hard earned money.

R
R
Reviewer31908
Nov 20, 2018 4:53 am EST

NEVER online and charging my account for months have never ONCE spoken to a psychic

T
T
Threatened
Nov 05, 2018 1:48 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Seeking money! Sends me the following !

Terri, you'll suffer 88 days of true regret if you don't act now!

Who does this. It's extortion saying if I don't pay for something I am going to suffer!

Thus is totally unacceptable!

View 0 more photos
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact ESPChat customer service

Phone number

+1 (877) 668-0781

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with ESPChat?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ESPChat Customer Service. Initial ESPChat complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ESPChat above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ESPChat. Discuss the issues you have had with ESPChat and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.