ER SolutionsAnnoying phone calls!

S

I get a phone calls everyday and they never leave a message... No one has the right to ask for personal information that is invasion of privacy. These people have nothing better to do. This needs to stop. I feel like I am trapped. Either I change my phone number and have to re arrange my life because of them or someone please make them stop. I am on a unwanted call list as well.

• Ru
    Ruth hutchison Dec 12, 2006

ER Solutions call my cell every day, I have no clue who they are! I just put their number in the National donotcall registry.

• Ro
    Ronald Harris Mar 08, 2007

I have received numerous telephone calls from ER SOLUTIONS that are obviously misdirected collections attempts.

I have sent them two notices, via email, requesting these telephone calls to my Corporation stop, yet the calls still come.

Returning their calls immediately does no good I get a hangup each time. They have not answered the emails either.

I am virtually certain that the telephone number they have been calling was once assigned to someone else who may be the person that they are seeking. This was explained in the first notice from me to them.

Any help is appreciated.

Ronald Harris, President
    RDK Enterprise Management Inc

• Mi
    Michele Snavely Apr 09, 2007

Sub: Calling my home for a different debtor

ER Solutions has continuously called my residence seeking to collect a debt from a debtor that never lived here (I am the original owner of the home.) Despite the fact that they have been notified of their error, they continue to call day and night seven days a week. It is also important to note that my phone number is also on the National Do Not Call Registry! Someone needs to put a stop to their illegal collections practices.

• To
    Top Collector Apr 18, 2007

Unwanted call list does not matter get the ###ing clue you are in COLLECTIONS that is what happens when you dont PAY YOUR F*CKING BILLS I happen to be a top collector at ersolutions and trust me go ahead and change your number because we will find out what it is and we will report to your credit report.

• La
    lanie Jun 29, 2007

The do not call list is for telemarketers. Collections isn't selling you anything.
    Getting calls has nothing to do with your address they think the person is at the number, they're calling a number not an address. If you get collections for somebody who had a number before you had it- then why are you saying you pointed that out? How do you know who had the number before you?

Asking for personal information is not an invasion of privacy, don't give the information, it's that simple. Maybe they got your new number from the do not call list.

• In
    Inez Jones Aug 24, 2007

I keep getting daily phone calls from ER Solutions 425-562-3215. When I answer the phone there is no one there and the phone disconnects. I don't owe any one any outstanding money. So I don't know why they call my phone every day. What I really don't understand is why no one is on the other end of the line when my phone is answered.

Beware!

• Na
    natalie terry Sep 06, 2007

I am writing on behalf of my husband who has a bill with them they are very very rude. I hope we never have to do business with them ever again. Do not give these people a raise. They have no respect at all.

• Aa
    Aaron DeVille Sep 13, 2007

I am receiving the same phone calls and it is quite annoying. If it is so important they should at least leave a message and if I am interested I will call them back. I accidently answered their call one day and I heard an automated voice telling me to hold on. Ummm...NOT! If anyone knows any information about this company in regards to what they do, why they are calling and how in the heck to get them to stop, it would be greatly appreciated!

• Fr
    Fred Mar 05, 2008

Wait till a real person starts talking to you and blow a whistle into the talking end of the phone, continue to blow until you get tired they'll quit calling!

• Sc
    Scott Johnson Mar 05, 2008

Dear Fred:

First I would like to ask obviously they are calling for a reason, do you have a collection account? Then they are allowed to call you because you're a deadbeat, pay your bills!

Second, if you are stating it's not you, then you need to contact the company stating the account is yours and discuss the details further. Obviously your whisle blowing will only go so far and then the collection account will go on your credit reporting ;).

No, I have nothing to do with ER Solutions, but I happen to know how to search and obviously if you didn't owe any money why would they be calling YOU?

Pablo

• Bo
    Bob Manley Nov 17, 2008

This company keeps calling my home; asking a person who doesn't live here nor do I know. The reps are extremely rude and I have asked them to put my number on the do not call list...to no avail. After looking on this website, I saw they were a collection agency. This is ridiculous that they will not stop the calls.

• Th
    Thomas Anderson Nov 24, 2008

I have called these guys back (their Phoenix office) - to tell them repeatedly that I am not the person they are trying to contact. They continue to call.

E R SOLUTIONS [(623) 931-5410].

• 12
    123456 Feb 24, 2009

Pablo,

This company is a scam they called me as well to tell me that I owed them money on some card from 1999. There are companys that make money from doing all kinds of unethical things, ER Solutions is one of them.

This person is upset because companys like this break laws. It IS harassment to call people who don't own you money or to keep calling people who are not the right people.

People who owe money should pay for sure.

• Rv
    RVparkmanager Jan 07, 2011

ER Solutions is continuing to call (5) times in 2 days. They act surprised when I tell them that it is a business and the person they are looking for doesn't work here anymore. When I state that they have called over and over again they say I must not have answered the phone or they wouldn't have called again. Bull they know what their doing and I am going to report them to the BBB.

• De
    Deena's Mom Aug 28, 2014

Started getting phone calls from unknown numbers on my mobile phone. It costs minutes to receive calls and make them.

One guy said he was from some "Outsourcing" company. He hung up on me. Turned out in investigation to be E R Solutions.

Today I got a call from 877-341.0006 which I missed. Number is assigned to E R Solutions.

I don't owe any money to anyone and I've never heard of this outfit. No company by this name appears on any of my credit reports either.

I got advice from a friend to send them a certified letter to Post Office Box 9004, Renton, WA 98057 to cease and desist making calls to my mobile number as a violation of the US communications law. And I'm sending that out today.

Everybody who is getting treated like this should do the same.