Equity Residentiallying and false charges

H

Was told a story by three separate employees over a nine month-period on what would happen if we had to break our lease (I work internationally and often have to move on short notice). Once we actually moved out, they suddenly changed their mind and said I owed them more money. They turned away tenants that I found to replace us and tried to charge them money too. No one got back to me despite repeated requests, then they sent their "bill" to a collection agency. Only recently have they gotten in touch with me, after I contacted them again, and claimed that all of the associates have "no recollection" of the conversations that took place. Stay far far away from Vista on Courthouse. They will screw you.

• Ka
    KandCo Jul 18, 2013

I have not been on here for months. I am not surprised by your comments. They sold a lot of their markets. The corporate office is nice, but no help. It just remand s the problem back to the same nothings in the ranks. It left the city we are in while I lease was current. They had a habit of not doing minor or major repairs and charging tenants for cleaning although the tenant had to reclean at move in and move out. Unless tenants do a class action suit or send a group of complaints to some state and federal agencies, the largest real estate agency in America will continue to be dishonest. "If my name goes on it.." WHAT A LIE!