Menu
R
Author of the complaint
8:22 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

i dont think that equity residential does a good job with specifying certain things as far a noisy neighbors and pet policies. We have lived below some of the noisiest neighbors in the year that we have lived on an Equity Property, not even in the first week of moving in, we had to address that issue. We moved to Greenwood Plaza because of location and because of how well hidden it was. For it to be in the DTC area, that is by far one of the most ghetto properties to live on. There is only two trash cans in one complex. that has over 20 blgs. Not to mention the noisy neighbors and trying to get them to fall in line with quiet time hours. Not mention, the allowance of pets. I dont think that apartment complexes understand that dogs grow like children. The noises are loud and constant. It sounds like someone is being body slammed on the floor. If apts are going to allow pets, I dont think that the realize that tenants wont have an issue with paying money of the floors were a bit more sound proof and didnt cause an annoying interruption to our lives. I regret moving here and I am itching to move out. This just causes me to work more towards getting a house because people should live how they want. But, when you have properties such as Equity Residential and the money they charge it would be better accomodations.

More Equity Residential complaints & reviews