Epoch — terrible company!
We have recently noticed, on our bank statements, unauthorized amounts totaling 61.49 coming out over the last 3 months. We wrote to the bank asking them to refuse any transactions related to Epoch.com/EUEpoch.com. Today we had our bank statements through & there was another transaction for Â£21.05. My Fiance phoned the bank to ask why this had been allowed as we had already told them not to, & were informed that it was a card transaction & that they had no power to stop this. I must admit that this beggars belief as in my experience there is not a fat lot that a bank cannot do! My partner has now gone to our bank, (Natwest), to try & sort this out. I have e-mailed epoch & am waiting for a response. If anyone else has had problems with this lot please reply to this post. Also if anyone has any information on these people, please let me know.
More Epoch Complaints & Reviews
- Epoch.com - charged on debit card
- Epoch - scam
- Epoch.com - after cancellations, still taking money out of account
- Epoch.com - unauthorised transaction on visa debit card
- Epoch.com - charged me after I called and cancelled
- Epoch.com *ahava Inc +13106645810 Gb - epoch billing on my credit card
- Epoch - monthly payments
- Epoch.com - fruad
- Epoch.com ICFCT - fraudulent payments
- Epoch.com - unauthorized payments