Menu
Home Credit Cards Epoch my credit card keeps getting declined

Epoch review: my credit card keeps getting declined

C
Author of the complaint
3:04 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I put in my information on my prepaid card, and no matter how many times I put it in it keeps being declined even if it was the right information! I have stuck with a prepaid card for a long time and this happened every time I try to buy something off of their service. And every time I see: "Credit card has been declined. Please make sure information is correct." I know I've put in the correct information because I had my card with me. Can someone tell me what is going on?

More Epoch complaints & reviews

Epoch - terrible company!
Epoch - scam
Epoch - after cancellations, still taking money out of account
Epoch - unauthorised transaction on visa debit card
Epoch - epoch billing on my credit card
Epoch - monthly payments
Epoch - fruad
2 comments
J
Aug 26, 2017 11:55 am EDT

Options include:
* Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Discover)
* Epoch (Credit Card/American Express/JCB/Maestro/Diners Club)

Took me a bit to realize, Epoch would no longer take my Visa (?!)

N
Mar 05, 2017 11:55 am EST

I have the same Problem with two normal Credit-Cards (no Prepaid). The short answer of EPOCH on my Kontakt has been: You have been blocked from our system. You may contact the website to see what options you may have.
So I would like the Adult Websites would find another Company for Selling Transaction.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

87 complaints