EOS CCAVery Professional Company

I got an automated call at my house one night and called back the next day. The guy who answered helped me right away. He said they record EVERYTHING, which is good in case he got an attitude with me but he was professional and all business. I didn't like that he wanted the whole balance because if I had the money I wouldn't be in collections but he got me a payment plan for 3 months and I got a discount so I'm pretty happy. I think if you get a message, call back when you can talk and work it out and then you won't feel pressured to hang up before you take care of all your business. Plus, ask if you can get a discount because every little bit helps.

Very Professional Company

• Et
    ethos Aug 08, 2012

You can also record the conversation and tell them you are doing it. Also request for everything in writing before you make a payment - if it's not in writing it didn't happen. Lastly keep payment proof and all correspondence for life, your debt will be resold over and over again and it will be the same story all over again.

• Et
    ethos Aug 10, 2012

BTW anybody reading this don't follow Tiffany's MO. Instead head over to www.debtorboards.com. Learn before you act.

P/S I know i said u tell them u are recording. You don't have to if you don't want to, just record. keep in mind tho' when you tell them you are recording it gets their attention.