Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armanisi perfume intense

S Jun 14, 2019

Hi,

I bought a perfume a few weeks ago from 'The Fragrance Shop' in Westfield shopping centre Stratford London. I usually buy from the perfume shop as I have a card with them but I though I would try this shop.
I originally went in to buy the satndard Si perfume but the sales assistant convinced me to buy the Si intense perfume as she said it lasts longer and is intense. So I was happy to buy it.

I bought the Si intense 50ml medium size bottle rather than the small 30ml.

I have worn it a few times and the scent does not last at all! You also have to spray it alot many times to even get to smell it. I find this very strange as I have never had to do this with any perfume before and I buy many of the Giorgio Armani perfumes. I am even suggesting this particular perfume may not be genuine or is faulty. I would like this matter resolved as I feel very upset as I have spent around £70 and feel I have wasted my money.
The code for the perfume is 38R502W. This is under the bottle.
Please help me with this situation.
Kind Regards, from Sawda.