Emirates — scar on my face!
On the date of 26/04/07 on Emirates flight... traveling from Dubai to Birmingham. I regret to inform you that while in flight I was struck by one of the metal food trolleys. It hit me in the side of my face with some force.
The flight assistant was apologetic & offered me a drink. I was shuck up by the blow. I had a little blood on my top left lip, so I sorted myself out in the toilet. In the mirror I could see swelling in a line down the side my face & I was cut on the top lip.
I received advice to take some picture of my injuries, which I did. Find enclosed pictures of my face & lip (In Letter Only).
As a result I now have a scar on my face; the cut to my top lip was deeper than first thought. This I have for the rest of my life.
More Emirates Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage!
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim!
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Airlines - missing stroller and swiss knife!
- Emirates Airlines - non co-operation
- Emirates Airlines - extremely bad organisation of flights
- Emirates Airline - sale of ticket by misrepresentation
- Emirates Airline - aircraft defect