Emiratesscar on my face!

I

On the date of 26/04/07 on Emirates flight... traveling from Dubai to Birmingham. I regret to inform you that while in flight I was struck by one of the metal food trolleys. It hit me in the side of my face with some force.

The flight assistant was apologetic & offered me a drink. I was shuck up by the blow. I had a little blood on my top left lip, so I sorted myself out in the toilet. In the mirror I could see swelling in a line down the side my face & I was cut on the top lip.

I received advice to take some picture of my injuries, which I did. Find enclosed pictures of my face & lip (In Letter Only).

As a result I now have a scar on my face; the cut to my top lip was deeper than first thought. This I have for the rest of my life.

• Um
    Umesh Saxena Aug 19, 2008

M comming back from West Africa to India( Delhi). Cabin crew annouced that my luggage is missing and will send it to the destination m residing.

Mu luggage was reached aftewr ten days, was totaly broken clainh for the broken luguage is already given to me but the missing items was not reached at my station and Air Port manager Delhi told me to complain to Dubai office but after so many massages nothing was fruitfull and no body had contacted me for the same.

M very much serprised that Emirates people will behave like this. this is very redecules please llok in to matter and reply.

Umesh Saxena, chandigarh( India)

• Sr
    sreejayanravindran Aug 20, 2009

dont use emirates flights, I suffered a lot in july 16 th while travelling from uk to India. Plain was late by 15 minutes to land in dubai, once we come to the gate the gate closed they didn't inform or call us as it is a connecting flights from uk to india the emirates staff was not help ful they are angying on us saying why late it is our mistake etc, at last we arrived in Cochin by next flight after a huge drama . When we try to confirm our return ticket they said due to the missing of flight in dubai they cancelled our return ticket, we need to pay nearly 350 pounds to make the ticket . If you are travelling with kids never ever use emirates airlines

Mariana Dreyer Engelbrecht Aug 14, 2018

Good Day

I need assistance as soon as possible as my luggage bags was damaged by the staff and I have to be re-imbrue for it as soon as possible
    my contact no is (011) 403-9524 / 062 562 2612

I have send an e-mail already and still I have had no response from anyone

please resolve this matter as soon as possible

Kind Regards
    Rawia Tayob

MAR2018 Sep 02, 2018

I lost 3 items from a luggage. The luggage was damaged in flight EK 203 from Dubai to JFK, NY.

Passenger name: Mohammed Razzaque

Total: $ 130.00

e-mail: [email protected]

• Xy
    xyz abc Sep 05, 2018

Most posters not realizing they're only logging their complaint to a third party website.

• Am
    Amelia Olivier Sep 10, 2018

I flew from DXB-JNB on the 10th of October . I bought a dual time watch unfortunately it is not working.

My details are as follows:
    Mrs J.F. Nel
    Flight EK 0765
    Aircraft reg. A6EGK

I would please like another working watch please.
    I paid AED 165

Regards
    Mrs. JF Nel

• Mu
    Musadik Oct 14, 2018

Hi sir/madam, I'll traveled Emirates flight boarding date on 4th Oct 2018 flight no. 542 Dubai to Chennai. I lost my phone model Samsung J6 if found my phone please contact email. Email address [email protected]

• Za
    Zamir Deen Oct 22, 2018

I had a personal purse and also a small bag containing Diabetes and Heart medicines along with a breathing machine inside the same bag. The Emirates agent charged me $175 for the medicines bag - so inconsiderate!

I am reaching out for your help to get my hard earned money back on humanitarian grounds.

Thanks and Jazakallah!

• Cs
    csmahind Oct 27, 2018

Sir,
    I have cancelled a ticket 4, 5days before departure .. details attached, on the cancellation time they says that it will refund within 20 working days...my departure date was 3rd April 2017...till the date I don't get money.

• Cs
    csmahind Oct 28, 2018

Sir/madam,
    My name is Mahesh Kumar Chelakkottukara Sreedharan, I belongs to Kerala India. I have booked a ticket from Dubai and the ticket was 1st march 2017 and return 3rd April 2017 thru online from my Emirates NBD credit card, till the date I don't get money and any call from ur side.

• Ar
    Areesh Ali Nov 05, 2018

I have information one of the passenger used fraud tickets and he making fraud online tickets if you want info I have that and that passenger right now at dubai airport if Emirates need this information Emirates can check he is involved and used fraud tickets my id is if u need that passenger info I'll provide that [email protected]

• Ni
    nin seyer Nov 12, 2018

i brought that phone blumix yesterday .then i saw a damage in screen . Cant connect in wifi .even the camera is automatically opposite .i cant see the switch to back camera .very useless .i already send a message thru email but no response even in landline .

• Nj
    nj ramos Aug 04, 2019

please help to change my flight from Bahrain-Dubai-Vienna into dammam-Dubai-Manila. also the date from August 1 to August 24 (return ticket) into August 8 September 5.

I have been sending an forms and flow up emails but has no response.