Embassy Suites — interview with laundry supervisor
Hello, To whom this may concern,
I am writing concerning the way your staff conducts their interviews. I felt I was judged before We ever got started. The way she approached me in the first place was Not professional but disrespectful. There was No eye contact... Unless she was sizing Me up. I felt very uncomfortable and confused as to why she was this way. I am more than qualified for the position I applied for and my records speaks for itself. I see why you need people... because based on her interview performance... You all need to hold classes on how to interview properly. To have qualified people come in search of employment... or my case a second job... I would never accept a job whereas people show their reality and disrespect upfront in an interview.
This is a first time experience for Me and it definitely wasn't a pleasant one. But, I feel it's best I seen this before ever becoming an employee.
Thanks... But No Thanks
For Future Reference... Having People in positions to judge you instead of your qualifications...You will Never gain the Good help you need to run a proper business.
More Embassy Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Embassy Suites - money scam
- Embassy Suites - can't cancel reservation - I hate embassy suites!!!
- Embassy Suites - overcharged
- Embassy Suites - dirty hotel
- Embassy Suites - missing camera
- Embassy Suites - shuttle service from dulles airport
- Embassy Suites - service and treatment at recent stay
- Embassy Suites - customer discrimination
- Embassy Suites - I have never experienced the kind of service or lack of service I received at that embassy suites
- Embassy Suites - reservation system