Elite Singles South Africa — no way of submitting a refund
On the 25th July 2018 i was given a 'special offer' for a Premium Subscription for the amount of R119.00, i submitted my my card details and to the right of the screen, it clearly showed an amount of R119.00, once i did the payment, i received an SMS which showed R714.00 had been deducted from my account, i went looking all over the site to see how i can contact Elite Singles, and there was a website, www.elitesingles.co.za,
unfortunately, this website does not exist, i also found a fax number, i typed out a letter for a refund and faxed this. I then contacted my bank who advised me that they can reverse the transaction, however as the company has already debited my account, they can still deduct the account at the end of the month. I continued to search for any means of contact for Elite singles, i found an email address, which is [protected]@elitesingles, and sent my refund request, i then kept receiving emails from google to notify me that the email has been sent, but not delivered, this continued for 3 days, and today my account was debited
More Elite Singles South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Elite - Worst service and incompetent staff of eps business consultancy in caloocan city 
- Elite Singles - inadequate service 
- Elite Singles - automatic renewals to premium services without agreement 
- EliteSingles - refund from elite singles is overdue. not honoring elite policy
- Elite Singles - auto renewal!
- EliteSingles - unethical and unauthorised automatic renewal payment taken of £149!
- EliteSingles - unauthorised subscription renewal
- EliteSingles - their dating service full of scam artists
- EliteSingles - dating website
- EliteSingles - automatic renewal without notification - do not join!!!