Elite Singles — automatic renewals to premium services without agreement
Elite Singles hides their automatic renewal policy within their T&Cs and does not list this term clearly on the membership section like other online dating sites.
I signed up for 3 months and took my membership down the day before my membership was due to finish (26.10.16) only to find I could not cancel it as it was on automatic renewal and I had to give 7 days notice prior to the renewal date.
I wrote to them saying that I did not think their website had enough members locally to me and I wanted to cancel my membership. They wrote back the next day – this was the first customer service reply I had had to any email I had sent them during the 3 months membership – they stated that I could not cancel and another 3 months would be debited from my account, they also said the 14-day cooling off period was void as it started from the beginning of my membership date – not the renewal date.
I would like a refund from Elite Singles.
More Elite Singles Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Elite - Worst service and incompetent staff of eps business consultancy in caloocan city 
- Elite Singles - inadequate service 
- EliteSingles - refund from elite singles is overdue. not honoring elite policy
- Elite Singles - auto renewal!
- Elite - Unauthorized transactions 
- EliteSingles - unethical and unauthorised automatic renewal payment taken of £149!
- EliteSingles - unauthorised subscription renewal
- EliteSingles - their dating service full of scam artists
- EliteSingles - dating website
- EliteSingles - automatic renewal without notification - do not join!!!