Elite Singlesautomatic renewals to premium services without agreement

Elite Singles hides their automatic renewal policy within their T&Cs and does not list this term clearly on the membership section like other online dating sites.

I signed up for 3 months and took my membership down the day before my membership was due to finish (26.10.16) only to find I could not cancel it as it was on automatic renewal and I had to give 7 days notice prior to the renewal date.

I wrote to them saying that I did not think their website had enough members locally to me and I wanted to cancel my membership. They wrote back the next day – this was the first customer service reply I had had to any email I had sent them during the 3 months membership – they stated that I could not cancel and another 3 months would be debited from my account, they also said the 14-day cooling off period was void as it started from the beginning of my membership date – not the renewal date.

I would like a refund from Elite Singles.

• C
      May 13, 2017

Could not agree more DO NOT USE THEM. I had several email exchanges with them but got nowhere. Plenty of other more honorable sites available