eGlobalCentral0lympus stylus tough tg-5 digital camera and sd card

J Nov 15, 2018

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Delivery
The issue that I have experienced was: Parcel has not arrived. I have rang three times and the driver has reported that he left it in the outbuilding, I do not have an outbuilding, then he said he left it down a side gate in the back garden, I do not have a side gate, therefore he would not be able to deliver it there either. He then stated the third time he left it in the garden. There was no card left through the door, at any point. I have contacted the retailer and because there was a tracking number from yodel there is nothing they can do. It's down to the delivery service. Therefore it's the delivery company's responsibility to soft this issue out and refund the purchase price. Regards Amie Jelf
It occurred on: 5/10/2018
Refund me the money for the price of the items. As the driver has lost the parcel. I have gone through PayPal to resolve this and because there is a tracking number the retailer is not responsible. Yodel is. So yes a full refund.
I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by Trading Standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply back via this email account.
Yours faithfully,
Amie Jelf
Parcel reference number JD0002218053187495

I have contacted the seller via PayPal but they will not do anything about it as they have a tracking number, but please see below from yodel.

From Yodel:

Please accept my apology for the delay in my response to you.
As it is the sender that has the contract of delivery with us directly, they can and should pursue us directly for further info via their client's platform, to save you from having to chase. In the meantime, as per the contract of sale you have with them, they are under legal obligation to provide additional options to you as their customer. I completely understand your position on this and appreciate that this non-delivery has caused considerable frustration. We too are deeply disappointed, but sadly these are the laws we are bound by. Thank you for your continued understanding.
Kind regards
Junaid Adams
Customer Relations Team
Yodel, Frobisher Way, Hatfield, AL10 9TR www.yodel.co.uk

I am not getting anywhere with this issue and keep getting pushed everywhere. Something needs to be done and this is my last option. By Law the seller needs to sort this out and refund the product and claim back form yodel.

0lympus stylus tough tg-5 digital camera and sd card