EFT group in Retro Fitness center — cheated me with money
I went to gym to keep my body fit. As a new customer, I was offered a free personel traning session. I went to personel trainer, NICK(Liar and cheat) and showed my interest to get free session on january 12, 2010. He told me to get free session I have to sign some papers with bank information. Without hesitation, I signed the papers.Nick did not give me any papers and told me this is nothing but a procedure.After one week I came to know that EFT group took $99 from my account automatically. Again I talked to him to cancel my membership .He told me my membership is cancelled but still take $160 from my account. Multiple times I talked to Brian. who is very rude and crazy (customer rep) but failed to cancel my memmersip. To my opinion, they are working only to cheat people. May God bless upon them!!!
More EFT group in Retro Fitness center Complaints & Reviews
- Retro Fitness - membership cancelation hoops
- ABC Finacial / Retro Fitness - scam and fraud tactics to get fees
- Retro Fitness - cancelation
- Retro Fitness - 60 days cancel
- Retro Fitness - cancellation and contract policy
- Retro Fitness - gym free trial
- Retro Fitness - membership cancellation issue
- Retro Fitness - personal training sessions
- Retro Fitness - front desk
- Retro Fitness - went to the gym and there is a big chain and lock on door...