eFavorMart.com/Ya Ya Creations Logo

eFavorMart.com/Ya Ya Creations

Having problems with eFavorMart.com/Ya Ya Creations?

13155 Railroad Ave.
Fri8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Never buy from horrible company

This was the worst buying experience ever!!! Their customer service was beyond frustrating and they never even sent out my package! They blamed it on the shipping method I chose, but the fact is it never left their warehouse. They promised they would ship it Express and the package never came and then when I contacted them again they told me the product was out of stock when it was clearly in stock online. The worst company ever!!! With my online live chat, I asked to speak to an actual manager on the phone and Christine the operator told me "no". What is with that! Don't ever buy from them they are horrible!!!

If I could give a million negative stars I would.

Don't use

I had ahorribel experience with efavormart.com. I thought when I went to buy the items that I needed for my wedding, it would be fun. I was wrong.

I had ordered candles and rose petals from this company. They first send me candles just thrown into the big box that they obviously were not meant to be in. They were all melted together and had big gashes out where they had been banging inside. Second, there was no ribbon that had our name and date to go around the candles.

I then CHAT because they do not have a number you can call. That seems very wierd to me. They tried to make me count out the candles damaged instead of replacing them all. I had to become stern and say they will replace all. So they finally said yes. They also promised to send the ribbon.

They resent the candles in nice boxes and they were ok...but NO ribbon! I CHATTED again and they sent the ribbon. When it showed up it had the wrong date on it!! So they resent that.

My fiance and I sat down and began putting it all together to find out that the rose that attaches to the candles to hold the tull was not the right amount! So we had to CHAT again and they tried to say they would not send more. We however made it very clear they would.

Also, the rose petals that they sent me were not a true ivory color. They also had blue ink on many and some were not cut correctly. This is the worst service and company I have ever dealt with. Be advised...DO NOT use them if you want to stay clear of a huge headache!

• Ro
    Rosa7 Jun 03, 2011

I purchased a runner for my daughters wedding, they sent a roll of thin plastic like that once we use to cover picnic tables, how in the world they called that a runner, anyone walkin on top of that will slip off and the tail of the wedding dress will pull it as she walks in. They have a 20% restocking policy plus don't refung shipping and I will need to pay shippin charges to sent the item back to them for refund, they are a shady company YAYA creations, the worse, tay away from them if you don't want to waste your hard earned money, they are crooks, they misrepresent their products. The worse!!!

fraudulant business practices, damaged merchandise, rude constomer service

I purchased 25 tablecloths from Ya Ya Creations of efavormart.com for my daughter's wedding. I planned...

Avoid like the plague

The fraudulent business practices of ya ya creations ranks them among the ### of the internet. It was my...

Poor Customer Service

EFavorMart has absolutely no concern for their customers and has a complete disregard to customer service. I admit to making a mistake and not ordering enough tulle circles for our wedding so when the week before we were putting together favors and realized we were short, I tried going on to their live chat and they pretty much told me that oh well, that was my problem I made the mistake. If I wanted to place a new order they could ship it out and I would receive it by Friday (the day BEFORE my wedding). I said that was not enough time can they please ship it overnight. She said yeah but then the shipping charge would be $44.00. $44 for an $8 order?!?!?! I said nevermind, you are of absolutely no help and I promise to never do business with them again. There is such strong competition in the wedding favor business, you would think a company would do whatever they could to keep their customers. Word of mouth is the biggest influence on customers purchase habits.

If you are looking for wedding favors, I HIGHLY recommend http://www.favorwarehouse.com - they have a great selection, at great prices, with great customer service!!

• Fu
    futuremrsd Aug 27, 2009

seriously you can't fault a company for you inability to count

learningbride Jun 15, 2011

Save all future brides trouble. Do NOT use this site. You will get what you paid for. If you contact "customer service" (by the way the only way is through email and chat) they are EXTREMELY rude. If you stay professional, they will not use any professional writing. If you asked if they received your email, they will state you emailed wrong, although you pasted the email directly from their site. I thought this was a good way to go because I wanted an inexpensive wedding, but with all the drama and rudeness from this site... I should have paid extra for better.

For those that agree, we need to report them. I will shortly. Do not let them keep getting away with this! http://www.la.bbb.org/business-reviews/Party-Supplies-Retail/Ya-Ya-Creations-in-City-Of-Industry-CA-13186051

learningbride Jun 15, 2011

I sent an email to their email address to add to an order... 15 min after I placed my original one. I never received a return. I got on chat 2 days later, spoke with Sabrina. She stated I emailed wrong. I copy and pasted the email address directly from their site... how does one email wrong? Then she attempted to take my CREDIT CARD information over UNSECURED CHAT! TWICE! Credit Card information as in THE NUMBERS! I paid with paypal the first time! SCAM!!!

• Am
    Amibate Jun 20, 2011

I had ordered some items from efavormart for our engagement party. Unfortunately, the packaging was H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E! It's really annoying because these gift items aren't presentable anymore! Now we have to spend more money trying to find something else to replace our original idea.

Learned a huge lesson and will never recommend this company to anyone. So if anyone's thinking about buying something... do yourself a favor, and put your money towards a company that will give you great quality for the price you pay!!

learningbride Jun 21, 2011

I AGREE!

• O2
    o2nca03442na Jun 24, 2011

I ordered over $400 in table linens from this company. When i returned from a 3 day vacation (that's right, 3 days!), I found that my shipment had been sent back to efavormart, because i wasn't there to sign for it.

When I explained to the "live help" lady, Christine, my situation, she was incredibly rude and told me it was my fault for being out of town. I told her that I never opted to have a signature requirement (and it doesn't say it anywhere on my receipt), and that the contract her company has with UPS is out of my control. I simply asked to have the package resent, and after telling me how it was my fault, they wanted to charge me $54.92. I'm requesting a full refund.

BEWARE of this company! Appalling customer service!

• Fa
    Fabreaice Mar 05, 2012

I own a small business in Toronto, Canada and found efavormart.com while searching for cheaper products. To make the long story short, they sent me the wrong product which does not match the product photo they posted on their website. I contacted them 10 times in total via email and live chat service (they don’t have a phone number for customer services). They only responded to some of them, never clearly answered any of my questions, and kept insisting that they were right even after I sent them pictures of what they have on the website and what I received. It was talking to a brick wall. How can the first thing a customer service representative tells a client is “We sent you the right thing” without even asking for a proof or simply just asking “What is wrong”? Prpducts they sent me are no use for my business and without admitting that they sent me wrong products,

1) They offered me a refund but refused to pay for shipping
    2) They changed the product photo the very next day

Guess what? I actually thought they might do that so I clipped their webpage on with the date stamped by my anti-virus program. I caught them red-handed. I can’t believe they actually changed the picture to cover up their mistake. I’ve already filed a report to the BBB and I’m looking for other legal avenues to fight them back. I am also going to contact my credit card company if there is anything they could do since this is clearly a fraud. Obviously they won’t be scamming everyone but there are many cases reported online and please do not buy from them and take a chance. They do carry cheap favours but hey, you could be the next victim of their fraud. Please do not take a chance which could possibly ruin your special day!

Huge rip off

OMG!!! These people just won't stop. They rip me off not once but twice! I believe in the good in people and tend to forgive and forget easily but there is nothing good about this company. I ordered ivory chair covers for my wedding and when I received them, They were not ivory at all as a matter of fact they looked more white than anything else, then when I placed them on my white tablecloth I realized that they were neither white or ivory (the were in between, like an eggshell). They looked like a dirty white and I knew I wouldn't be able to match it with the linen at my venue so tried to contact efavormart/yaya creations to return them but never got anyone so I decided to ship them with a copy of my order but after a month never heard from them and still didn't get a refund. By the way, they return policy sucks and their products are of very bad quality, you cannot use their sashes twice, some of they rip as you tie them.
I think they make their money of off the 20% restocking fee + shipping both ways they charge clients who return items then they will sell the same stuff to some1 else and when that person also returns, it's another free 20% in their pocket while they still have the item and they wait for the next victim. BEWARE OF EFAVORMART/YAYA CREATIONS. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!

Another YaYa mistake !!!!! Jul 22, 2009

Add me to the HUGE list of suckers that dealt with these proffesional rip off artists. They are so dishonest it's unbelievable. Same rip off pattern. RUN, RUN, RUN from this mess of a company !!! I had to keep the poor quality junk they sent because of the 20% restocking fee and both way shipping. They are ONE SHOT SALESMEN. They try and hook people once. YaYa - try practicing honest business and you might have repeat customers instead of and endless list of internet compaints !!!

• Mb
    m.babin Nov 21, 2010

Why didn't I read all these reviews before I ordered?! I ordered 30 chargers for thanksgiving and when I opened the box, all but about 5 were shattered. I guess I can forget them for Thanksgiving, but is there anyway to get my money back?

Bad service

I order an personalized item from this website company. They made a mistake with my shipping. i paid for 2nd day shipping which is 26.81. now the day its suppose to be delivered, it wasnt. i contacted the website stating that i have not recieved anything. when going through a run around ups stated to me that in fact that the company messed up the order. now in their policy they state that if we mess up your order that we will refund it back. unfortunately that policy was not true. please do not purchase from this website because honestly if a mistake happens they are not true to their policy. i actually am taking this to samll claims court.

Chloe 2310 Apr 07, 2011

I ordered white and cream silk roses from efavormart. The package was shipped, but was lost by UPS. UPS stated that the sender (efavormart) would have to file a claim for the package, that the claim had to be initiated by the sender. I contacted efavormart and asked them to file the claim and have been ignored by them. They took my money and i have nothing and they are not willing to help. Needless to say I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN!

Terrible customer service

Basically, this company 'efavormart.com' which is really 'Ya Ya Creations' has no...

Gown favor boxes

Order personalized boxes. Their printer didn't work, so they decided to INK the letters by using a pen. What a joke. No one live to call.

• Es
    Esther5725 May 23, 2008

Joan Jul 14, 2008

I did my whole wedding online - no issues, from David's Bridal to Nashville wraps - everyone was great til I got to efavormart. This website is a joke! Order whatever you want - they will send you whatever THEY want, and then tell you nothing is returnable, and offer you a 15% rebate to accept the undesired merchandise. This is the first merchant I have EVER stopped a credit card payment on - they are the worst of the worst! I have to send documentation to VISA to stop them from paying this merchant, so I decided to send the info to the Attorney General's office in my state, too!

• El
    EleniB Mar 30, 2011

I completely agree they are absolutely awful. I am planning a wedding shower and liked the boxed roses they had. I chatted with someone online asking if I could purchase 1 sample box to see if I like the product and if the soaps are scented. It took me 20 minutes to get 2 answers from them. They would not allow me to purchase a sample so i spent $15.00 and purchased the 10 boxes that was the min order. The shipping was fast, I opened the boxes and tried out one of the soaps. Mind you they are petal soaps so your supposed to tear off a petal and wash your hands and it dissolves. It left a residue once the petal was disolved and i had to scrub my hands to get the rest off. It was so bad my daughter asked me if I was playing with markers. If I didn't test it imagine if I gave it as a favor (total humiliation). That same night I emailed the company and told them howe very dissapointed I was with the product and they should compensate me. The rep told me that the soaps are mainly decorative and no where on the website does it say they are for washing and they will not compensate me. I did reply back and their description doesn't even say they are decorative with a few other choice words. I still haven't heard back and I am sure at this point I will not. Their customer service reps are very awful and uninformative and I would never reccomend this company to anyone. They are very dishonest and this is their way of making money by cheating people. They should be out of business. I am sorry for Ariana who ordered the silk roses and was highly dissapointed, I know next time i will do a review research before I purchase and any company that doesn't offer samples is no good.

Scam and cheating!

I ordered wedding ribbon from this company. Three weeks later, I was still waiting for my order. They have no...