eDreams — name of passenger not changed
In July 2017 Easyjet cancelled our flight and being the worst busiest period of the year, there were no other flights for 5 days. So we had to book with different airline. Not many tickets available, only 2 tickets available with eDreams. On the process of quickly buying the last 2 tickets I made a mistake and put 2 passengers with the same name. The flight was 12-15 hours ahead and eDreams could not change the name. They said the airline had to do it. So we called the airline and they told us eDreams had to do it (which make sense). We spent hours on the phone trying to convince them they had to do it and at the end they haven't done it and we lost 1 ticket for the price of £236 for their lack of professionalism. Just appalling.
Never use this agency.
eDreams Customer Care's Response · Oct 16, 2017
Thank you for your review and we would like to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.
Although this is not the level of service we expect for our customers, the knowledge we gain from our customers plays a valuable role in the future development of our product and service.
Can you please send us a message using the following link with your booking reference number so that we can follow this up for you?
Christos - Customer Care.
Updated by luter82 · Oct 20, 2017
The link you posted above is asking me for some log-in details which I do not have.
eDreams Customer Care's Response · Oct 24, 2017
This is to submit a ticket to us. You'll need to fill the form out and we will respond to you.
Christos - Customer care.
Updated by luter82 · Oct 24, 2017
I can't use the ticket. It is asking for some credentials which I don't have and I cannot find a page where I can register either.
If I submit a new ticket then it goes back to that page below.
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- Vacaciones eDreams S. L - Shady Business Practices 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- eDreams - rif: 4044224241 14.12.2018 prenotazione pwrw4l 29.1.2019 - request refund
- [Resolved] eDreams - flight booking 
- eDreams - lack of service
- eDreams - airfare price
- eDreams - edreams withholding refund - fraud