eDreamsflight change

P

I booked a scheduled flight with Edreams with China Southern (CZECH 3035) departing CAN daily 22.05 for 29th March 2016. I received my booking conformation on 1st Feb monies for flight taken so we're fully paid for.
2 weeks later I receive email from them to say there had been a change to my flight details ! My outward flight had been moved forward by approx 8 hrs, which meant my partner and myself having to arrive at the airport at 11.55
. This was totally unexceptable to us as we are there on business for 2 working days only and our connecting flight from Shenzhen was not di
Ur to arrive at Guangzhou airport until after departure time I
Of changed flight time.
I contacted customer service helpline !!! Which Is a premium rate line(.16 per minute) I eventually (1.hr15 minutes) got to speak to a member of customer service, who proceeded to tell me that this had nothing to do with Edreams and that the changes had been made by China Southern airlines and there was nothing he could do ! When I pointed out that this is a scheduled flight and it was still showing availability on there website (for an increased price) and also still showing on China Southern airlines website, he backed tracked, asking me to hold (AGAIN) whilst he spoke to the airline direct! After a further wait of 20 minutes he came back and said the airline was closed and I would need to call back again when the airline office was open! After much remonstrations from myself at having to to this as it was not a problem of my making, I was told the office I
Opening hours which on Saturday are 10am till 12 which means the airline offices are closed!
In the end because of our time restraints due to our pre booked flights we decided to rebook our flights direct with China Airlines.
I am lodging this complaint as a warning to anybody who is thinking of using Edreams, please take my advise and "DO NOT" as they are the worst company I have ever had the misfortune to encounter.
My Edreams booking ref no is [protected] I would be delighted to get a response back from them, and should I get one then I will certainly post there response.