eDreamsabsolute worst

B

eDream sell a zero (0) stopover flight from London to Denver on their website www.edreams.com. In fact this flight stops in Houston en route to Denver. eDreams argue that this is not shown as a stopover because the inbound carrier (Continental) is the same as the outbound carrier (Continental). This is misrepresentation in the guise of a technicality!

Immediately after booking a ticket online, receiving their itinerary and identifying the problem, I asked them to cancel the booking. They have refused to do this saying the ticket is non refundable. Their best offer is to repay the airport taxes.

RESOLVED

• eDreams's response · May 07, 2015

Dear leigjack1,

We are very sorry if your experience with eDreams was not satisfactory on this occasion. We would like to sincerely apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused by this issue.

Please respond a private message we have sent you, so that we can ivestigate this matter and take further actions.

Warm regards,
    Nicole
    eDreams - Customer Care team

• Sn
    snowman6705 Dec 05, 2009

be aware, the same company -edreams now operates also in Germany!
    I wanted to book a holiday with a car, at the end it was without car, asI asked by phone, thez told me it is no car, I reset the booking, had not signed the booking, but they want me to pay for a not booked holyday!
    Nice ?

• Ha
    harris 33 Jan 25, 2010

booked direct flight chicago to dusseldorf
    ebookers did not inform me they had made a mistake with the booking
    there are no direct flights with united airlines from chicago to dusseldorf
    flight was brought fwd and went via frankfurt nearly missed flight
    very annoyed with the poor service

• Na
    Nancy Cuevas Guzman Jun 13, 2010

I booked 2 flights with eDreams and had to cancel them immediately because my bank, (Bank of America) froze my account for security reasons, even though it is written all over my account, DO NOT FREEZE FUNDS WHILE TRAVELING, a reoccurring problem with BofA. I immediately contacted eDreams and asked that they cancel the flights for I was 500 miles away in a tiny village at the Pyrenees Mountains in France and had to leave by train immediately to catch those flights. When I could finally reach the bank in California, (very hard on a Sunday in France, the next day Sunday in the US...and no touch tone phones in the village which is the only way to release the hold!)...2 days later!!!...I told the bank not to pay eDreams, but they made mistake No. 2 and paid them automatically when they released the hold. Next I go to eDreams, 3 Emails later they respond saying...No, we don't give money back for cancellations!

Guys...this is how big companies make money! It is corruption and no one takes responsibility for the disruption and chaos they create in their patrons lives.

Posted by Nancy Cuevas Guzman

• Ce
    celinedebruyn Jun 12, 2014

Dear,
    I notice you experienced a similar issue with Edreams as me. I am doing all the necessary to get a refund from them and I see it as my task to prevent others from making the same mistake and buying a ticket with Edreams. Therefore, I created a Facebook group to increase pressure on them and I would like to invite you to join this group: “Edreams: you get a scam while expecting a dream” via the following link:
    Kind regards,
    Céline

• Le
    leigjack1 Apr 24, 2015

edream is1 a rip off! Searched for flight to jamaica in August on their site. Showed $511. When I paid with my credit card I noticed that they charged 64 additional dollars booking fees for the two tickets. Plus my bank charge an additional 32 for international finance charge. When I speak to their representative I can get nowhere as they are just telephone operators from Asia. I am not crazy to go and buy ticket plus these charges from a third party when others are not charging fee and the customer pays what is published or promised. We have to stop edreams. Consumers protection is urgently needed. We are being abused! Help! Help!