Having problems with First Aid Web?

First Aid Web reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 29, 2007. The latest review I have not received it was posted on Mar 21, 2020. The latest complaint CPR and First Aid cards have not been rec. after being paid for three weeks ago. was resolved on Aug 08, 2009. First Aid Web has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 17 reviews. First Aid Web has resolved 4 complaints.

First Aid Web Customer Service Contacts

65 Sylvia Lane
Plainview, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with First Aid Web Customer Service. Initial First Aid Web complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for First Aid Web above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about First Aid Web. Discuss the issues you have had with First Aid Web and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

First Aid Web Complaints & Reviews

First Aid WebI have not received it

I took the test on the 5th of March, and I haven't received it, I also have paid for it also, I should have received it by now, i sent a email twice, no response, I would like my refund back

First Aid Web — certificate

I took my text on 10-17-18 and passed paid for it and still have not received my certificates what's going on...

FirstAidWeb.comCPR certification wallet card

I took the CPR and First Aid course on-line. Passed. Paid for CPR and First Aid certification wallet card. Money was taken out twice from my TD Bank Visa/Debit card for the CPR wallet card on 1/27. It was only taken out once for the first aid certification card. I am requesting a refund for one of the fees for the CPR card.
    I would appreciate you resolving this matter. I can be reached :
    Karen Daniels 4325 Bethel Rd. Apt.1 Boothwyn, PA 19061
    kay.[protected]@hotmail.com
    phone [protected]

Firstaidweb Inc.First aid and cpr certification

Passed the required course for First Aid and CPR, paid the $24 for EACH course. I requested the email version of the large size and got an confirmation number for each. Never received the certificate, but did receive the confirmation email. At this point just want to speak to a person, cause there is not one working number available. There has to be a good reason for this nonsense. If there will not be an explanation then at least refund the money and stop wasting our time. These certifications are needed for our work.

FirstAidWeb.comFirst Aid Certification

Hi there, I took the First Aid course online on 10/14/15 and paid for a certificate. I was not able to download the certificate and have reached out via e-mail twice and have not heard back. My customer id number is 424119. I am requesting that my card be sent to me via e-mail or refund the charge. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

First Aid Web and National Health and SafetyI did not received my cpr/first aid card in the mail and charges was posted to my credit card on 1/2112

I never received my card in the mail for the online course for cpr/first aid class on january 2012. My credit cardI were charged like so many other consumers and never received the product that i paid for.

First Aid Web Inc.CPR and First Aid cards have not been rec. after being paid for three weeks ago.

Ordered CPR and First Aid cards from this website after completing test. Sent payment for each card. Nearly three weeks have past...No cards! Can not get any response from three emails sent to their support email address.

Help!

• Ru
                Ruben Major Aug 22, 2009

I'm the owner of www.cprclass.org. I am very sorry to hear about both of your experiences with these companies, but I'll tell you what...I will give both of you access to our online CPR program and mail you a wallet card, for free. We usually charge $18.95 per class, but since you had this unjust experience, I will set you up with the courses with no charge. Please contact us on our live support chat or send us an email and we will get an account set up for you. I hope to hear from you soon. :)

• Ke
                Kerry Gill Aug 10, 2009

I ordered my card from cprtoday.com and they never sent it to me nor will they respond to my emails for over 3 weeks now. Does anyone know how I can go about contacting them to get either my card or a refund? If not, where can I go to file a complaint against them?

FirstAidWeb.com — i havent gotten my certification yet!!!!

It has been 4 weeks and i still have not gotten my cpr card iam pissed now hearing and seeing that none of...

Firstaidweb Inc. — C.P.R. Card

I took CPR online course, pass the course. PAID my $ 24.95 to recieve the CPR cert. card, and recieved...

Firstaidweb.incBLS CERTIFICATE -CORRECTION

Respected Sir /Madam,

I am Dr.KAMAL KUMAR .K from pondicherry, India. I had taken a CPR course yesterday [ 08/09/2008 ] and completed it .
              I have ordered for the certificate to be sent through mail . There was an error in typing my name & designation .Kindly enter details on certificate as mentioned below :

Dr. KAMAL KUMAR .K M.B.B.S., PG A&E

I would be very much obliged if you could send me the certificate with appropriate changes as mentioned to the address :

Dr. KAMAL KUMAR .K

Thanking you,

sincerely,
              Dr. Kamal kumar. K

First Aid Web, Inc. — CPR and first aid cards

I did the online cpr and first aid renewal courses in early August, passed both courses, and put the cost of...

Firstaidweb Inc.Customer Orders

Hello to all,

Firstaidweb Inc. has been in business for nearly 10 years and we've provided services for tens of thousands of clients. Considering the countless software and hardware configurations, types of browsers, installed programs and their conflicts, and plain old human error, some of our clients will experience difficulties obtaining their orders. THIS IS TO BE EXPECTED. But I want to assure you that we have no reason to not fulfill orders. We are here to assist anyone who has a problem - if you need help PLEASE contact us at [protected]@FIRSTAIDWEB.COM.

Thank you!

• Ju
                    Julieann Schipf Sep 01, 2009

Took the CPR on line exam on 8/17/09 (#[protected]) and I am still waiting for my wallet certification despite E-mailing to them. They certainly debited the fee from my account quickly... Need documentation for my clinic. Hopefully you can expedite the process.

Thank You.

Julie Schipf RN

• Na
                    Nancy Gelacio Jul 21, 2009

I was supposed to receive the wallet certificate I ordered, last july 10 as stated in the confirmation sheet. However until this time I did not receive the shipment yet.

I am hoping you could expedite the process.

thank you.

• Er
                    erica johnson Jul 26, 2008

I could not download my certificate wallet size i just want to make sure i receive my certificate in the mail because I have 2
                    weeks to sure proof of cpr certification.

FirstAidWeb.com — 2 WEEKS NO CPR CARD YET

I TOOK THE TEST FROM ONLINE 1 MONTH AGO BECAUSE I TRUSTED THEM THAT THEY WILL DO THEIR PART HONESTLY COZ I...

FirstAidWeb.comLeft me vulgar message

I wrote them because the online CPR was not free as mentioned on their site. They have you go through entire course and at the end to receive the CPR card you have to pay 24.95 for it. So I wrote them and mentioned this.

There response to me from support group by the name of Joanne wrote me back stating: " your an idiot - you want free certification? Try the red cross and watch them laugh at you! Du***ss!"

WOW, how unprofessional can it get. I hope my account number I gave them is secure and will not be used. I'm now nervous and need to watch my account for transactions!

Margaret May 27, 2009

ON JAN. 30, 2017 I PASS THE TEST FOR CPR CARD ONLINE, AND WAS CHARGED $29.90, AND DIDNT RECEIVE MY CPR CARD, AND I SPOKEN TO VIVIAN @ [protected], AND SHE SAID THAT SHE WOULD REISSUE ANOTHER ONE. MINE YOU I TOLD HER I NEVER DID RECEIVE THE FIRST ONE, AND SHE MENTIONED IT WOULD TAKE 5 BUSINESS DAYS. THIS IS A SCAM, AND ISNT RIGHT THIS COMPANY RIPS OFF PEOPLE THAT ARE HONEST WORKING PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE A EARNING. I POST THIS COMPLAINT YESTERDAY, AND IT WAS DELETED. BE AWARE OF THIS SCAM. GET INCONTACK WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. WWW.BBB.ORG
                      LET'S MY THE DIFFERENCE, AND PUT A STOP TO THIS!

MARGARET May 27, 2009

ON JAN 30, 2017 I TOOK A CPR COURSE ONLINE. I DIDNT RECEIVE MY CPR CARD. IWAS TOLD IT WOULD COME IN THE MAIL WITHIN 5 BUSINESS WORKING DAYS. IT NEVER CAME. MONEY WAS TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. THIS IS A RIP OFF, AND A BIG MONEY MAKING SCAM. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS COMPANY! IF YOU HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM PLEASE CONTACT THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. WWW. BBB.ORG PLEASE REPORT IT, AND MAKE THE DIFFERENCE. STOP THIS COMPANY, AND PUT AN END TO THIS SCAM THAT THEY ARE RUNNING, BE AWARE OF VIVIAN THE TELEPHONE NUMBER OF [protected].

• Al
                      Alisa and David Kerr Mar 02, 2009

My Husband and I took course from this website and like everyone else, paid the $24.95 for our wallet sized card in January, 2017 and here we are the beginning of March - AND NO CARDS RECEIVED YET! It is very frustrating to pay and put your trust in a company for the FEAR of being SCREWED. That is exactly how I am feeling right now.

I must mention, that I took the CPR course first, passed, paid and received my CPR card within 5 business days. I was impressed. This is the reason my husband took the CPR course and I took the BFA course. All we want is for us to get the cards due us and that we paid for!

• Al
                      Alisa and David Kerr Mar 02, 2009

• Bo
                      Bobbie Aug 28, 2008

I also used this company they took my money out of my bank twice and sent me nothing. I am contacting the U S Attorney Generals Office. I would sujust that every one do this so this company does not do this to anyone else.

• Kr
                      Kristine Nichols May 22, 2007

I followed all the instructions and completed the test yet was unable to download and print BLS card. I was then prompted to put in my credit card info twice and still no card. I have emailed with no response. Help!!!

First Aid Web (FirstAidWeb.com) — CPR card is a rip off!

Since filing the original complaint have been contacted by First Aid Web. I supplied them with a copy of the...

FirstAidWeb.com — Took course, passed test, paid, no CPR Card

I followed all instructions. Took course, passed the test online, submitted credit card info. Could not...

FirstAidWeb.com — Rip off company - money taken, no product sent!

I paid for a new CPR card. I charged my credit card and payment went thru paypal. The charge is on my credit...